23

Nikolai

In one fucking month, i didn't find anything, not a fucking footstep.
We are going to Linchy this week, for a free time request.
We basicly only need to look arund, keep peace, and get rid of any people that's there.

☆☆☆

"We are almost there" Kaia says as Rando starts cheering.
"We got a warning, saying that there might be some motherfuckers there" Mang says, putting the team laptop down.
"Who?" I ask as he shakes his head, leaning back in his seat.

"Everybody check themselfs" Kaia says as i look doen my body
Headset
Gun
Aim
Knifes
Pepper spray
Lighting thingy
Water
Bad looking war hat thingy
I'm ok
I lock the cars door, as i give keys to every team.
Kaia and i go straight to the middle of the city, it's where an another bombing happened.

"Do you have any idea of where he could be?" Kaia brings him up.
"Honestly, no" i say, as i contiune to walk.
"Nikolai" Kaia says,stopping, but i won't stop, we need to hurry.
"Nik!" She raises her voice as i turn around.
"What" I say as she places her hand on my shoulder.
"After we're done with this mission, we will go back and look for any signs, and i promise to you, that we will find him" She says as i look up at her.
"Than-" I was about to thank her when a loud crack came from my back.
I pull my gun out, quickly turning around, only to find nobody.
"U hear that?" Kaia asks, point up, to a building.
"Footsteps" I say as we sneek near the enter.
"We wait here, until somebody comes out" I mouth to Kaia as she nodds, covering the other side of the enter.

"I can hear two people" Kaia wispers in the headset, as i nodd.
As the footsteps start getting closer, i peek a little, only to see, two smaller figures then me, the bigger one is only a little shorter then me, the second one is bigger then Kaia.
"Yours the smaller one" i mouth to her, as she mocks me.
As the bigger one steps out, i was ready to attack, only to Kaia attack MY "victim".
So i had no choice, so when the smaller one comes out, i punch them.
It was maybe a girl, because it layed down, then, kicked me, and started hitting my leg as i take out my gun, and shot it in the head.

It's my job

As i ran into the direction Kaia fighted her way into, i see her laying on the ground, the masked man choking her.
I sneeked up on him and got my gun out.
"Move, and i will fucking kill you" i say, pointing my gun at the guys neck.
It was like he wanted to die, he moved, and punched me in the face as i kicked him, still pointing my gun at him.
In one second we were fighting for our life, but after a beep gone off inside his helmet, he ran off.
I tried to chase him, but lost him, and the body was GONE.
So i went back to Kaia, helped her up, and walked her back to the car.
"I ask again, has anyone seen anyone? Unit2?unit3?" I ask as no answer comes back, so we just sit in the car.
"Fucking rules" Kaia mocks the rules as i laugh.
"The soldiers should not start the car with anyone missing from inside, no matter where they go" I say, Mocking the Council.

Cameron

I place Ary's body on the operating table as doctors rush in, pushing me aside.
I sit down on the hallway, as i wait for the doctors to come out.
"What happaned?" A deep voice asks from behind my back, as i turn around to see.
"She got shot, we couldn't find the proof" i say, to Mr.Sorrow, as he nodds.
"The mission is not important, her life is" Mr.Sorrow says, walking to the door.
I follow him inside as i see that Ary's body is not there, and the doctors are taking their masks and gloves off.
"She didn't make it" The main doctor says as Mr.Sorrow swears and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him, leaving the doctors hanging.

I was going back to my room, as i got called to Mr.Sorrow's office.

"

Come in" He says after i knocked.
"You will go and kill the people that did this, NOW!" He starts yelling as i nodd and look down.
"Mr.Sorrow, sending him back right now is a very dangerous thing, he must be tired and he is also wounded." The doctor says as Mr.Sorrow looks at him with a deadly look.
"FINE! Go and clean his wounds, the he will go you ass!" He yells, as the Doctor escorts me out.

"Who is Z?" The doctor asks as i give him a weird look.
"Z?" I ask as he points to my lower back.
I stand up and walk to the mirror, and as i turn around, i see a Z tattoed into my back.
"I don't know, i don't really remember my past" I say as the he sighes and looks down.
"Did he do it to you to?" He asks as i give him a confused look.
"Did what? And who?" I ask as the doctor puts his hand on my shoulder and says,
"Mr.Sorrow brainwashes people, and makes them killers."
And i realise, that he might be saying the truth, because i don't remember shit from my past life, and he never talks about it.
□□□
I was walking on the smashed buildings, searching for anything that would lead to the people that were here.
Nothing.

□□□□□□

After i found the track off the men that killed Ary, i followed him, waiting for the perfect moment to kill him.

□□□

What is he doing? He is saying goodbye to his team? Yes, he is. Perfect. I follow him and end it all.

□□□□□□

This is the perfect moment!!!
One, two, three, attack!!!!!!!
I was about to step out of my spot, i was about to attack him when a smaller figure approached him.
It's a brown haired girl who is in her early 20's, maybe her late 10's.
"Nikolai" The girl says with full of emotions in her voice, i just couldn't figure out what kind of emotions.
"Commander G" The guy says as they start walking.
"Any informations?" Nikolai asks, god, how i hate that name !
"I hate it! All of it!" The girl complains as Nikolai asks;
"So it's all bad news, right?"
"unfortunately, yes, all of it" She says, before contiuning,
"The council thinks that it was all your plan, to take him down, then give him to somebody, and it's not helping, because the council blaming you is not getting us any further in finding him, neither the rumors, where he is dead, or being tortured. And iam sorry to ask this but you didn't had anything planned like that, right Nik?"
"No, believe me i would never do anything like that" Nik asks, hmmm Nik.
"We should get to my car" The girl says, pointing to her right, as my heart starts pounding faster.
I should get there now and place the mic.
So i ran, trying to make it quite and quick.

I just jumped back to my friends, the shadows of the large trees, standing about 10 meters from their car, when they arrived at the car.
I sat down in the grass, as i putted on the headset.
"So they wanna kill me?" The deep voice asks as the girl nodds.
"Well, first get out the informations of where he is and then yes"she says as the guy sighs.

Btw, who are they talking about?

"And before you ask, yes, i tried talking with everybody, it didn't work, they still blame you."
"No comment"Nik says, fully blocked down from the informations.

"Zbbggg zbbgggg" something from behind my back.
Ohhh, my radio
"Repeat?" I say, waiting for the answer.
"Return to the base, over" My suoervisor says as i sigh.
Great

□□□□□□

"Sir" I say, stepping into Mr.Sorrow's office as he stands up.
"Cameron, i been waiting for you" he says as i try not to make a face
Brother ewww
"We have a battle to win, or just straight up killing." He says while smirking, as i try to avoid eye contact with him, staring at the wall.
"What's my job?" I ask as he keeps smirking, i can still see when i'm not looking at him, annoying as fuck, but he is my boss.
"All you need to do is stand on my side, but if something goes wrong, then we're killing everyone."

□□□

"Killing everyone"

"Hey Cam" The doc comes up to me as i'm walking to the gym.
"Hi doc" I say as i enter the gym.
"Have you figured out that who is Z?" He asks as i shake my head.
"Who are you?"
"Cayden Cameron?" I say as he laughs while shaking his head.
"You don't even know" he laughs, leaving my alone.
Who iam?
Idk and it doesn't matter, but what matters is that i can kill everyone i want, and that might be the answer to my freedom.