✧ Part 35 ✧

" Congratulations Mrs Mohammad Jimin. "

As Mishel heard his words she stared back and forth in his dark orbs while gulping down her saliva then she spoke in a straight low voice " you are not doing right Mohammad Jimin. "

He smiled a little then he asked her
" I'm showing my legal right on you and no one here can dare to stop me. " He pulled her near him by her waist and their bodies collided while Mishel gasped and closed her eyes then he moved his face near her ear and spoke in a whispering low voice
'' it's the right my Rab gave me... And I'm pleasing my Rab by loving you. "

Mishel gulped down her saliva and was breathing heavily then she looked at her side towards the crowd and found everyone admiring the fireworks which were still going on just then her eyes fell on Taha standing in the end of the yard away from everyone and her heart skipped a beat when she saw him staring at both of them.

He smiled a little as he saw the glimpse of her face even from far then he spoke in his heart " I wish you all the happiness of your new life... My beloved Elsa... Allah Hafiz. "
With that he left from there without telling anyone and Mishel saw him leaving while she felt her heart started to beat faster than ever and she looked back at Jimin when she heard his voice
" Let's go and greet uncle Abdullah and Hejel Eomma. "

She pulled away from him and he adjusted himself while she looked back and forth on the floor as her mind was stuck on the last stare she shared with Taha and how he left from there then she spoke in her heart
" He's nothing to you Mishel and this Nikah is the proof. "

With that Jimin came down the stage and forwarded his hand towards Mishel while turning towards her, she looked at his hand and then back at him then he said " hold my hand sunshine. "

She gulped down her saliva and held his hand then he helped her to come down the stage and they both walked towards Abdullah and Hezlin while girls around them were showering flower petals from both sides which made Mishel look at her surroundings and Jimin tightened his grip around her hand and she felt his grip warming around her hand.

They both stood near Abdullah and Hezlin then Abdullah cupped Mishel's face in his both hands while Hezlin held Jimin's face in her hands and they both kissed their foreheads while Jimin and Mishel closed their eyes and then Abdullah said
" The biggest wish of my life was to see you both together... Now I want nothing else than a happy life for both of my children. "

Jimin and Mishel both looked into each other's eyes then Abdullah held both of them hands and placed Mishel's hand over Jimin's hand then he looked at both of them with a smile on his face while they also moved their attention towards him then he looked into Jimin's eyes and said
" After Allah I trust you most in her matter Jiminshi. "

Mishel felt her heart started getting heavier and her lips trembled while Jimin smiled then Abdullah again said
" I'm giving you a piece of my heart, the most precious thing of my life... Please take care of her then I'll be the happiest if you both will live happily."

Jimin nodded his head then he said while staring deep into Abdullah's eyes in a confident tone " I'll never give you any chance of complain I promise I'll give her all of my love and care and will make you proud of your decision uncle Abdullah. "

Mishel lowered her gaze while a tear fell from her eyes then Abdullah caressed Jimin's shoulders and spoke while smiling " I'm proud of you my champ... May Allah bless you both with his countless blessings. "

With that Hezlin smiled and replied
" Sumameen. " Abdullah asked everyone to sat on their seats and first do their iftar then Jimin and Mishel will meet all the guest on their own.