Ch 1: The legend/Bio

~{A/n: Work in progress}~

3rd person

Long ago, in ancient times, a demon rebelled against his own kind for the sake of the human race. With his sword, he shut the portal to the demonic realm and sealed the evil entities off from our human world. But since he was a demon himself, his power was also trapped on the other side... ... However, before his end, there was a secret marriage between the demon and a arc angel.

Living in secrecy, the two lived a happy life far from their former lives. After 9 months, the arc angel knows as Uriel give birth to their child... ... However, their time as a family as cut short when the brothers of Uriel arrived to hurt her child. On the step of a orphanage, their child was seen sleeping in a back with a black stone with yellow trims necklace around their neck.

Throughout the years their child lived a normal life, with their identity hidden from them. Until one fateful day, when their hidden will have been awakened. Once the pure blood has awakened their bloodline, they will have the power to protect their planet or destroyed it.

This is the story, of the son of sparda.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Samuel
Middle: Raoul
Last: Sparda
Hairstyle: Messy
Hair color: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'2
Age: 18
Race: Pure blood Nephilim or Angel/Demon
Gender: Male

Personality: Smart, Nerdy ~{At times}~, Laid back, Brutally Honest, Quick Witty, adventures, Protective, Hardworking, Caring ~{only towards his Friends/pets/Familiars}~

Personality: Smart, Nerdy ~{At times}~, Laid back, Brutally Honest, Quick Witty, adventures, Protective, Hardworking, Caring ~{only towards his Friends/pets/Familiars}~. ~{*On job*}~ Serious, Determined, Focus, Cautious ~{Given the type of jobs he takes, he always cautious}~.

Likes: His necklace, working on his Science projects, Reading, Rock music, Classic rock music, all type of music, working out, Training with his swords and guns, Cleaning his weapons, his pets, his friends, his powers, proving people wrong, standing up for what right, his familiars, his vehicles.

Hates: Villains ~{Some of them}~, Batman, S.H.I.E.L.D, Hydra, The light, Luthor, The joker, Darkside, Brainiac, Amanda waller, Wade eiling, Being blamed for stuff he didn't do, Batman trying to interfere with his jobs, Daisy trying to take his weapons and sell them, the heroes interfere with his jobs, his enemies.