7 - The calm before the blizzard!

| The art is not mine! |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

Y/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Once again, you could see a boy sleeping in a comfortable bed, in a certain room in the large Mathers mansion. The warm sunlight streams in through the window, reaching the boy's peaceful face."

"With the light on his face, he begins to slowly open his eyes, and then closes them again, trying to keep them safe from the light."

"Taking the blankets off himself, he gets up from the bed and goes to the open window. Leaning with both arms on the window, the boy observes the mansion's courtyard. A gentle breeze of wind passes over his face and hair, making the strands dance in the warm calm."

"Some footsteps are heard from behind the bedroom door, after a few seconds the handle is slowly turned. Opening the door, was Rem, the young Oni girl who had been saved from herself in the forest of Majuus."

"When the boy enters her field of vision, Rem opens her eyes in surprise, but soon breaks into a gentle smile. Tears begin to form in the maid's eyes."

[Rem]: Good morning... Y/N-kun.

[Y/N]: "Warm smile" Good morning, Rem.

"Y/N moves a little away from the window he was leaning against, he sits on the edge of the bed. Rem goes to the same window where the boy was previously, and looks outside for a few seconds. Opening the window curtains further, she turns her head to Y/N with a smile."

[Rem]: It really is a beautiful morning, isn't it?

"Upon seeing the intoxicating scene in front of him, the boy's cheeks turned a little red due to the beauty of the blue-haired maid."

[Y/N]: "Smiling and blushing" Oh... And how is it.

"Rem sits next to Y/N on the edge of the bed."

[Rem]: I already had that conversation with Subaru-kun... Now, it's time to fulfill your promise, Y/N-kun.

"Nodding, Y/N gently holds Rem's hands in his. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes, the boy gives a small but sweet smile."