8 - Snow Festival? Hm... Sounds fun!

| The art is not mine! |

Writing style:

Y/N = {Your name}

L/N = {Surname or middle name}

Y/C = {Eye color}

H/C = {Hair color}

"[Y/N]: conversations"

"Events"

"Actions"

"Thoughts"

"Magic attacks, sound effects or highlighted lines"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's daytime and you can see a hooded figure with a hat on his head. He's talking to nothing, as if he's talking to someone. The other person next to him just looks at him with a look of disgust."

[Y/N]: And I thought I was crazy...

"The hooded figure was Subaru, who was telling a story to nothing as if he were the protagonist of some tale (in a way he is...). Even the village children are confused by the boy's clothes."

"The children ask, confused as to why he is like that. They start jumping on him and pulling him, taking off his hat."

[Subaru]: Ah! My cover is gone, I haven't even started my mission and I've already been compromised!

"Y/N just watches with a bored expression, yawning. His lower spirit appears from within his chest."

[Y/N]: Oh? Good morning, Yshra! How are you this morning?

"Yshra just flies from one side to the other, symbolizing her energetic and happy state."

[Y/N]: Even though you're a spirit, sometimes I think you're one of the most normal ones around here... "Sweat drop."

"He says this because a certain blue-haired maid was spying on him at this exact moment. This had already become a routine for the girl... Even though it wasn't appropriate at times."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback:

"Y/N was in the mansion's bathroom taking his morning shower."

[Y/N]: Ah!... A relaxing bath in the morning, there's nothing better than that!...

"As he stood with his arms leaning against the edge of the bathtub, footsteps could be heard from behind the bathroom door. As Y/N was in relaxation heaven, he couldn't hear it."

"Opening the bathroom door, the girl slowly walks over to the bathtub where the boy was. The maid's upper body was covered in water vapor."

[Rem]: I have your clothes ready, Y/N-kun! "Sweet smile".

"The boy looks up, seeing the silhouette of the maid, Rem. His brain tries to process the situation for a few seconds, but he notices that the girl was looking directly at his 'friend'.

[Y/N]: AHHHHHH!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

End of flashback

[Y/N]: Although in some ways I don't care much... I would be more comfortable if she talked to me first...

"The boy vented to his little spirit, trying to get his thoughts out of his head."

"Rem just continues to watch Y/N from a distance, unable to hear the boy's conversation and his spirit."