Rant

I'm so done with my favoriting family. I'm not sure i even want to call them a family. Sure we have our little good times but it always turns towards HER. She's a switchup and a brat. I defend her from our sister then she have the nerve to go downstairs and talk about me. I hate them. Then they have the actual nerve to say "you're doing the dishes alone at night" ITS NOT FAIR. She NEVER does the dishes on our days and I SAY THAT. SHES LAZY. SHE DOES THE BARE MINIMUM. The moment I phase is the moment I leave. I'm NOT coming back. I don't care. Everything revolves around her. She expects me to defend her through and through but she lets her bum boyfriend talk about me "shes annoying" "i don't like her" "stupid" "dumb" "dummy" "annoying" "ugly" Like that doesn't hurt my feelings for weeks on weeks. MY world doesn't revolve around her and her boyfriend and dumb meaningless drama. She wants me to be more like her. Lazy. Dumb. Annoying. I'm not. And when she does one little tiny thing she thinks she better then me and so does everyone else. I'm miserable when she's around. I just want to disappear when all they talk about is her. And no I'm not selfish or self centered. She is. Yesterday she said people say she's self centered because all she talks about is her self. Literally no one said that. But she is. She's very self centered. She always finds a way to make everything about her. When I phase i'm leaving. I'll find a way to make money on my own. I'll stay with my dad or something. I'll go to school. Make money. As long as I'm not around her. Or our older sister. I hate to say it but I hate them. And no. I'm not overreacting. I'm overwhelmed with everything they want me to do. And it's always in front of the family they make me seem lazy. I think this happened yesterday? or 2 days ago. whatever. I said multiple times I'm not getting enough sleep. I can't sleep anymore. I feel I'm always half awake. But they say "you're always sleeping. You lazy" I'm not. I'm hungry. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm overwhelmed. They say not to bottle up your emotions but they get mad when I show that I'm mad. I don't know why I rarely ever get sad. They say "the only emotion you show is anger. it's annoying" Oh! MY BAD? Then they say "you just want anger issues." "You tryna act like you have anger issues" I'M NOT. But it's whatever. I'm done wasting my time with them. 🙃 I lallygagged with cleaning my room. Sorry. I don't know why. But I'm going to change it around today. Bye bye!

Your truly,

Lunette 🌕