seems he was troubled by just one thing

Halloween was coming up soon, which meant after everyone was finished taking their fall exams, they were allowed a few davs off, until the end of October. And they also get to throw costumes parties on campus to celebrate.

They also get something to promote camaraderie, which consist of having each class using an entire school day to plan for a special class event of their choosing.

Shizuka didn't care for this kind of thing, but he did have some fun out of it. He was requested to do some Halloween themed paintings! Now, that's fun.

But it was kind of hard to do when the music room was dark and only source of light he was able to use was a small pumpkin shaped candle. And it was kind of hard to do when his costume kept getting in the way.

His vampire costume, with long and flowy sleeves and a big collar. He did not agree to this. But everyone else was in costume and if he was going to be in the room with them he didn't want to seem like so much of a party pooper.

The whole room was decorated with fake gravestones, dangling spiders, candy buckets, with purple and orange tassel.

Shizuka focused on his painting, trying to ignore the discomfort of his costume and the dim lighting. He dipped his brush into the paint and carefully added the finishing touches to his Halloween-themed artwork. But then, his arm was grabbed carefully and fingers interlocked with his by a soft touch. Shizuka turned his head slightly to look at Kyoya standing behind him.

"I think we've been here before." Shizuka whispered softly, huffing out a smile.

Kyoya grinned back at him. "Do you mind that fact?" he asked, leaning closer.

Shizuka's heart skipped a beat at Kyoya's proximity, his breath catching in his throat. He shook his head.

Kyoya's eyes sparkled with amusement as he leaned in even closer, his lips hovering just inches away from Shizuka's ear. "Good." he murmured, his voice low and velvety. "Because I have a few ideas on how to make this Halloween even more... memorable later."

Shizuka's cheeks flushed as he felt a surge of heat coursing through him at Kyoya's suggestive words.

Meanwhile, the girls in the room watched with bated breath, their eyes wide with excitement as they witnessed scene before them. A couple of them squealed and others just had to look away.

Kyoya's fingers traced a delicate pattern along Shizuka's arm, sending shivers of anticipation down his spine. Kyoya's lips brushed against Shizuka's neck. "But I can think of a few ways we could pass the time while we wait for your paint to dry right now."

Shizuka's breath hitched at the sensation of Kyoya's lips against his skin, his body responding instinctively to the intimate touch. "Kyoya..." he whispered. He can't be serious. No, it's just an act for right now.

Kyoya pulled back slightly, his gaze locking with Shizuka's as he flashed him a wicked grin. "Just a suggestion." he said, his tone teasing. With that, Kyoya pressed a soft, lingering kiss to the nape of Shizuka's neck, sending a wave of electricity coursing through him, and walked away.

The girls in the room gasped in delight, their hearts fluttering.

Just then, Kaoru and Hikaru came in whilst dragging Haruhi by the arms. She wasn't doing anything to stop them, just kind of accepting her fate.

"Why are you guys late? Hurry up and change." Tamaki ordered, still with one of his guests.

"Sorry Boss! But from now until Halloween..."

"Count us out!"

"Okay?"

"What!?" Tamaki questioned.