CHAPTER FOUR

After all the well wishes and cutting of cake,I was exhausted and very happy. Actually, I think my excitement made me tired. During the party, I wondered why Derrick was no where to be seen. I later found out from Lothana that Derrick was behind everything planned for my birthday party. It looks like everyone kept it so well from me. Lothana said Derrick didn't attend because he couldn't bring himself to watch me leave but I wanted to thank him so I called him instead. I have never had a surprise birthday party and plus the mapping ceremony it was lo too overwhelming.
     Now It's dark out and we who are going to Silver Moon pack,about five of us are settled in a luxury bus sent by the pack. My eyes must be puffy and red from crying. I couldn't tear myself away from Naomi. Eventually she HD to run to catch her bus. I feel like a part of me has been torn away by her absence.
     I had to carry an extra box because of lo the goodies I was gifted. What can I say? My pack loves me.
     The journey was uneventful for me because throughout, while the other girls were chatting I fell into a restless sleep. Every now and then a little noise would startled me awake and I'll fall back into a snooze. I think I must have slept for close to ten hours until I was jolted awake by one of the girls.
     "Princess Deraya. Please wake up and eat." Princess was a title given to daughters of an Alpha in my pack. Different packs have different ways of referring to them.
      My weary eyes fluttered open and I took in the science around me. The girls, a four of them were all staring at me worriedly. They should be worried. It's unusual for me to have slept for that long.
      "Are you okay?" One of them asked. I gave a small smile and sat up. I don't feel okay. My body felt really heavy. I was tired before we began the journey but this exhaustion is on a whole new level entirely. I mean I have slept for then hours. I should be we'll rested right? Besides, werewolves don't get tired easily.
       I watched as a girl placed a plate of food on a table at my front. I know they feel as omegas, they need to serve me but I didn't like it one bit. The girl was trembling and I looked at her with concern. She was the small girl who I saw at the ceremony.
     "Vanessa!!" One of the other girls screamed just as the glass cup the little girl was about to place on the table slipped from her hands and shattered into a tiny thousand pieces. She apologized and was about to pick them up with her bare hands when I stopped her.
     "Don't! You will only hurt yourself." I said. She stepped back still trembling.
     "Why are you..." I started to say when Caleb our guide for the journey came into our compartment with an alarm to look.
    " Was anyone hurt?
he asked ,approaching me.
" No "we all answered 
He looked my way and I think I saw something close to relief pass over his face .
"Princess Deraya" he started ."Your attention will be needed at the call center once you're done eating" he said and bowed.
     "Okay ?"I said more of a question than an answer because I was confused I noticed the other girl's also sat a bit farther away from me.
     "What's wrong?" I asked them trying to move closer and taking my plate of food with me.
     "Y...your skin" one of them said .I look down at my skin and found nothing wrong with it.
      "It's glowing" the little girl said .I just frowned  and pursed my lips .I don't understand what they mean by that statement. My wolf gave out a loud growl which startled them.
     ' Flora?'I called. 'What's wrong?' I said as I quickly finished up my meal.
     ' I don't know what wrong with me Deraya' she whined .'All I see is silver. 'My fur is silver' she said.
       'How can?' I asked. My wolf's fur is white not silver.
     'I don't understand and I feel so weak .My paw is bleeding. Is your palm bleeding? The part you slit open for the mapping'
      'No, it isn't Flora .Hang in there okay? We will get the bottom of this once we reach our destination . I told her soothingly.
      I think Flora's weakness can explain why I feel so tired. I still don't get why she's bleeding and I'm not.
     One of the girls named Tya as I've learned, came to sit by me cautiously." Are you okay really?" she asked.
      "Just a bit tired" I said
      "Well ,we are all worried about you. While you were asleep, you began convulsing .We were too scared to approach you but Caleb did and he was thrown back was by a force." she explained.          
     What... in the world!? "Are you sure of what you're saying." I said a bit fazed .
      One of the other girls, Kimberly ,spoke up " We all witnessed it .When you stop convulsing your eyes opened up and we thought you were awake but open getting closer we saw a completely different thing." she gulped  and continued "Your eyes had turned silver." she said.
      "No ,only your cornea was silver your iris were still blue but brighter than before." It was Vanessa who spoke up
     "Yeah" Tya said. "Your skin was also glowing"
       "Giving a silvery sheen. It still is" the last girl said
     Great. Just great .Now they must all see me as a weirdo.
      "Um" I said." I'll head to Caleb then." I stood up and tried to straighten my very rumpled dress which was of no use showing ow scared I was. They couldn't be lying right? Except they want to prank me but that won't be appropriate.
     I headed to the call center of the bus where Caleb was on the phone with someone. I stood a safe distance away from him and waited.
     "Oh,she just came in." He said and handed me the phone. I collected it from his trembling hands and growled,not to scare him but on impulse. I placed the phone by my ear.
      "Deraya?" Said the person at the other end. It was Derrick.
     "It's me" I said, a little less enthusiastic.
      "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. I am freaking tired of people doing me that. "I am." I replied.
      "You sure? Caleb told me everything." He said.
      "Oh." I said simply. If anything had happened at all I wouldn't have wanted Derrick to know about it. It will only add to his already worried state.
      "I knew this day would come." He whispered.

Author's note: To everyone that has been reading my book. Thank you so much and keep it up.
    Please comment,vote and share. Let me know your thoughts on this book. What do you think of Deraya? What do you think is happening to her?
Please comment.😁😁😁
    I will try to post a picture of the main characters so you guys can have an idea of how they look.

😁😁😁    I will try to post a picture of the main characters so you guys can have an idea of how they look

This is Kimberly.

Tya😁😁

Rachel