Part 1 "Zeebo Meeting" - Chapter 1

It has been a few days since the Information leak has been announced publicly

It has been a few days since the Information leak has been announced publicly. Gars hadn't been so engulfed in rage before, not like this. Emergency alarms and training were being done so often in the military base, over 10 Gnarps had already fainted and been sent to the medic bay. "What do you thinkz will happen? Will there be war or will the Geeblianz do abzolutely nothing with the info?" A citizen said to the other. "Zuhhh... I'm not zure. But it iz mozt likely gonna be war." The second citizen muttered. Soldiers started scurrying down the road, following their Co-leader and War Generals orders, knocking down the two citizens in their conversation. It seemed all the soldiers were in a hurry. One of the soldiers, their name going by Zplight, had been tumbling again and again for several moments because of the Gnarpian mob. "Can you guyz zlow down!?" Zplight hissed. "Itz getting ANNOYING!" Zplight yelled at the other soldiers. But none of them heard her over their heavy footsteps. "Zugh... I hate thiz job." Zplight ran toward the running Soldiers, trying to catch up.
"KEEP RUNNING, KEEP RUNNING! DO NOT GIVE INTO EXHAUZTION NOR FEAR!" Gnarpy yelled over and over again. It seemed that running endlessly was part of their training for... a war that is most likely going to happen. Zplight thought there was not gonna be another war from the Geeblians for another several years, or maybe centuries. Every time Zplight thought of the war, she keeps getting reminded of something shes forgotten... Thiz war... It remindz me of zomething. What could it be...? What iz it? Zplight thought to herself. She ran to the rest of the Soldiers as fast as she could without stopping. They have finally made it to the 'Gnarpian Military Base' As the sign said. They were running for more than 30 minutes, and so many Soldiers tumbled and fell to the ground as they begged for water. Something a normal, energized Gnarpian wouldn't ever ask for. Zplight looked around and was glad she stopped, even if it risked her entire job as a soldier. "What are you zoblobz doing!?" Gnarpy yelled and xyr whiskers twitched. "They are too tired to get up again, leave them be." Another green Gnarp followed behind Gnarpy. Zplight thought; Thiz Gnarp... Whoever they are atleazt carez a bit for the poor exhauzted zoldierz. Gnarpy cleared xis throat and looked ready to shout again. But xe didnt, much to every Gnarps surprise. I zhould follow that green fellow. Zplight snuck to the direction the other green Gnarpian was walking towards.