Imagine 11: Desires❣️ (Alastor)

Pairing: Y/N x Alastor

*Summary: Y/N is Alastor's girlfriend, and after a nice romantic dinner, Alastor takes her back to the hotel.*

WARNING: Spice!

*Y/N's POV*

A soft chuckle escapes your lips while you're being walked up to the hotel door that is your room on the third floor.
In truth, you didn't want this evening to end, but alas...every fun thing must come to an end. Though way it happened much too soon, in your opinion.

You try not to think too much about the bummed feeling of knowing you're about to wish your one and only, Alastor, goodnight after such a romantic date. Honestly...you feel as if the perfect way to end such a night is...

Your cheeks blush, and you shake your head softly.
Such tempting desires...though are they one sided? You can't say for sure; you can only assume that they are not.

Alastor's never showed signs of wanting to...pursue in other things that come attached with relationships. He's only ever kissed here and there, held your hand, and flirted.
And the two of you have been dating for over two months. There is no doubt about it, you're madly in love with him. You've been in love with him long before the two of you began to date.

So, maybe your feelings are justified? Though once again, are they one sided?

"I had a nice time," you turn to face Alastor as he releases his arm that was wrapped around yours.
Such a gentleman, really. One out of the many traits you find so attractive.

His smile softens upon hearing you say you had a nice time. That was all it was about, making sure you had a wonderful evening.
You only deserve the best, after all.

He gives your hand a gentle kiss, whispering goodnight, as he turns to leave and return to his own room on the fourth floor. But...while he's walking down the hallway, he smirks softly.

"I can feel your eyes on me, darling," he remarks teasingly, causing you to nearly jump out of your skin in embarrassment.
The blush on your cheeks is evident, and Alastor takes it upon himself to approach you once more, slipping a finger under your chin to lift your gaze to meet his own.

"What is it?" he whispers.
You gulp, your hands twisting and pinching. "I'd...rather not say, honey..."

"Darling," he cups your face with both hands, his thumbs brushing against the soft bones in your cheeks in a loving manner, his eyes enough of a reassurance that whatever it is you have to say, you can tell him.

Another gulp, before you softly whisper. "I...want you to stay."
Amused, he chuckles. "Stay?"

Well, this is quite cute, and a little surprising. It's the first time you've asked him such a question, and though it takes him aback ever so slightly, he can't help but feel...the same thing.
He wouldn't mind staying for a few minutes, maybe an hour...or the entire night.

"Y-yeah if...that's alright with you. I wouldn't want too--ah!"

Your suddenly pushed up against the door, the grip of his gloved hands holding you a few inches off the ground by your hips.
A sudden wave of fear pulses through your veins, before a little squeak can be heard leaving your lips as you feel the sudden caress of his mouth on the side of your neck.