Part 2 "Security Breached" - Chapter 1

Zplight was watching the young citizens of Gars play outside her dormitory window

Zplight was watching the young citizens of Gars play outside her dormitory window. If only that could be me, when I waz younger. Zplight memorized something, but she still didn't know what exactly it was. Fuzl was trying to solve a Rubik's cube with xis 3rd paw. It looked as if it was going pretty nicely. Zplight got in a comfy position on her nice, soft bean bag. After all, this time nobody could disturb her- for sure. click... clack... drop. Footsteps hurdled towards the beanbag... "ZPLIGHT ZPLIGHT ZPLIGHT WAKE UP!" Fuzl shook Zplight violently. "GAH!! WHAT- WHAT HAPPENED? WAZ THE MEETING JUZT A DREAM!?" Zplight rose quickly. "Nnnoo.. BUT LOOK! I ZOLVED THE RUBIKZ CUBE!" Fuzl showed Zplight the Rubik's cube while humming a faint ta-da sound. Zplight squinted her 3 eyes and went back to her nice... comfy... nap. Zplight dozed off, having a nice nap. Thud, thud, thud  footsteps towards the comfy sleeping Zplight... Again. This time, with a faint... Alarm noise? Zplight woke up AGAIN. Being shaken violently, aaagain. "Guhh... I don't care about your ZUMB Rubikz cube... Go awaaayyyy..." Zplight closed her eyes for a few seconds, and opened them again. "Whatz that alarm zound?" Zplight asked. "Zuhm. Apparently a breach... But daz ok! Iz not like a bunch of rebelz broke in and are now trying to zteal the rest of our ZUPER IMPORTANT WAR PLANZ AND TECHNIQUEZ." Fuzl exclaimed and shouted. Zplight rose up with her usual Soldier reflexes and ran to the file room, where the door was locked tightly. Fuzl followed behind Zplight, looking at the door. "Leave thiz to me. I can do thiz, partner!" Fuzl winked and pressed a button on xis arm cuffs. A pair of built-in sickles inside of the arm cuffs quickly swung out, and Fuzl started cutting through the metal door. "I forgot how abzolutely, EXTREMELY, ztrong you were." Zplight said. Fuzl destroyed the lock of the door and busted in. The group of rebels were all looking around for the keys to the big, giant safe at the other end of the room. "Zplight, partner... You go blind them, and I'll do the dirty work by tying em' up and zending them to prizon!" Fuzl and Zplight nodded at each other quickly and ran the opposite directions. Zplight had nothing on her, but a pipe. Why do I even have a pipe? Did Fuzl do zomething in my zleep? Zplight was a little weirded out, but was okay with having a decent weapon.