15| Amisha's Confession

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
Waking up from a beauty and one of the best sleep I watched the man beside me. The one who I'm gonna propose today. This feels so unreal that I'm going to confess to him.

I don't know if he loves me or not. That doesn't matter if he doesn't love me. My love for him is enough for us to be together for the whole life.

He was sleeping peacefully with his one arm wrapped around my shoulder and one on my hair caressing it even in his sleep.

I've planned so much for today. Although on my one order the proposal can be the best. But for him I want it to be special to be memorable. I want to put my hundred percent in it.

He moved in his sleep and groaned. Arghh. His manly voice sends a shiver down my spine. How can someone's voice turn me on.

My trail of thoughts broke by my fiancé "good morning rose." Fuck. His morning voice.
"Good morning abhi." I smiled and then there was an awkward silence as he was admiring me.

"You can admire me all you want Mr rajvansh but for now today we need to explore here so wake up and freshen up." I said getting up.
"As my queen says." And I definitely blushed.

I freshened up in the room and he went to other restroom. Today was a sunny day so I decided to wear a cute summer dress till above my knees. Everything is going according to my plan right now as I already booked a whole restaurant for our breakfast. Although he doesn't know and obviously I want him to not know.

Getting ready I went downstairs and he was already standing there with one hand in his pocket and one hand using his phone. He's hot. I cleared my throat gaining his attention.

He admired from top to bottom.

𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was checking my phone till then misha was getting ready. I heard her clearing her throat I looked towards her. She was looking hella cute. She was wearing a white floral summer mini dress which was reaching upper her knees making her look hot at the same time.

I can't tell how I'm pulling myself back from pulling her cheeks

I can't tell how I'm pulling myself back from pulling her cheeks. This seems childish maybe but how can I resist her. God. I've completely fallen for her.

"Bas dekhna h ya kuch bolna bhi h mere hone wali patidev." Can I just go in the corner and blush. Wait am I blushing? Oh yes I am.

"Aapne bolne layak hi nhi chora hai hone wali biwi." I said going closer to her. Cupping her face in my hands I pulled her cheeks and she whined.
"What are you doing abhi"
"You're too cute to resist. I can't hold back." And I kissed her nose. She giggled and said, "chale? " I nodded and intertwined our hands and made our way outside.

Soon we reached the restaurant which rose chose yesterday. I searched it and it was the best restaurant in the area.It looked best restaurant indeed. We entered inside. And to my surprise the whole restaurant was empty just the workers were there. I can't believe that a restaurant with this much popularity was empty.