MADNESS

1. Trapped:

Dr. Mavis Phelps a licensed psychiatrist has developed a rather twisted method for treating what ails his patients. Long time patient 21 year old Cheyanne Dunn goes to Dr. Phelps for what she thinks is her final clinical appointment, the results of which will determine if Dr. Phelps will officially release her from his care.

Will Cheyanne be able to pass her final clinical exercise or will she fall prey to Dr. Phelps’s own hidden twisted psycho way of conducting his patient’s final treatments?

2. Bones' Revenge:

Kirby's obsessive nature with reference to beauty and perfection molded him into the modestly sought after beautician, makeup artist, and wardrobe specialist he had become.

Over time he developed an unnatural fondness for his clients. Wanting to secretly reminisce about them long after they had left his shop, he began stealing “trinkets” from them as he knew the items wouldn’t be miss given where his clients were going after leaving his shop.

Shortly after making the decision to display the "trinkets" as art in his museum, strange things begin to happen.

What did he steal and what happened after he displayed what he stole?

 3. Within Bethany's Mind:

A Sadistic thrill for gruesome passion…Whose twisted desire is it really?