32. Older

I think I need someone older,

Take the weight off your shoulders

You all had agreed to follow through with the plan, and as of right now, it was well in the afternoon after classes, you were taking a walk around campus to be left alone with your thoughts, today had too many awkward moments with Jack for you to simply ignore and sleep well at the same time.

With how high and mighty Jack was acting, along with Deuce, you couldn't help but feel a bit out of place and awkward with everything that was going on. Sure, you already came to the conclusion that you wanted to at the very least try and redeem yourself, but it was starting to sink in that not being mean is just the start and that you actually had to commit.

Commit. What a funny word.

So why aren't you laughing?

You shook your thoughts away, effectively shoving down the unpleasant stirring feeling in your body, subconsciously crossing your arms over your stomach as the feeling forced itself away from your primary focus.

God, you are so pathetic.

You bit your lip, the feeling felt blotched your insides, making you wanna shrivel up and crumble out of existence- more than usual... you squared your shoulders, sucking in a deep breath.

The more you thought, the more you realized that maybe talking to Riddle about this [name] was better than you raising your walls and pushing them against Riddle, you subconsciously bit your lip. Your surroundings slowly transitioned into the mirror room of NRC as you stared at the Heartslabyul mirror with hesitance.

You hesitated/fidgeted/stimmed for a final time before rushing into the mirror without much thought, your eyes opened and you were transferred to the familiar building of the Heartslabyul dorm. You tried to keep your appearance here on the DL but that attempt was thrown out the window when some heads turned your way.

'Fuck me...

You thought dejectedly as you walked by some boys who were obviously surprised to see you again, you maneuvered your way through the halls, trying to find a familiar face in the sea of random, unfamiliar boys, you tensed your upper body as you spotted the hallway where Trey's room should be.

You hardened your gaze, tensing and lowering your eyebrows as you sneaked over to Trey's room, swinging the door open and closing it behind you.

"Trey, do you know where Riddle is?" You asked, you cringed at how urgent you sounded in your seemingly harmless question, the tone and tense look didn't go unnoticed by Trey, who only raised an eyebrow, taking his glasses from the nightstand that was next to his bed.

"It's five, so he should be in his tea room, but you shouldn't look for him for a while, he's prickly when people disrupt his time with his tea," Trey answered, glancing at the clock then back at you, noticing your more fidgety aura right now, he held out his hand before you left the room.

"You alright Velvette?"

You weren't expecting him to say anything at all, damn it, he's changing to, from a coward to this, "Yeah...?" You asked, the painful truth was plastered everywhere in the atmosphere, and you were hating it. "Come on Velvette, you're not the type to avoid issues.. I should know..." Trey awkwardly scratched his neck, making you step back from the door and turn to him.