👽🛸🐾 Characters 🐾🛸👽

"Hm, I wonder what the characters look like?" Well you're in luck.. Earthling. We'll zhow you uz Gnarpianz zo you can FEAR uz! GNARP GNARP!
This page is incomplete! Help me out by saying any characters I should add.

Zplight/Soldier#5670/Spy#2
"How waz training? ...terrible az alwayz."

Creator: Delivery (My frieeend‼️)                 Pronouns: She/Her/Ze/Zem

Pronouns: She/Her/Ze/Zem

Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: Unconfirmed/Interpretation

Zplight is the spy partner of Fuzl, involved in many fights if needed. Zplight enjoys eating humans, which other Gnarpians find weird. But it's Zplight, so who cares? Fuzl doesn't find it weird, after all, they have a very strong bond with each other and do almost everything together. Zplight has a dark history, growing up in the poor side of Gars. Zplight rather not talk about it though, as it triggers bad memories. Zplight wanted a new job, as she was bored and tired of being a Soldier.

Fuzl/Co-leader#1208/Spy#1
"Every corner iz a new mizzion."

Creator: Me‼️👽🛸🐾

Creator: Me‼️👽🛸🐾

Pronouns: Xe/Xim/Ze/Zim

Preferred Pronouns: Both!!!

Sexuality: Asexual, Aroace

Bio:
Fuzl is the main Spy/Leading Spy of the Gnarp-Spies of the Gnarpian Army.
Fuzl enjoys no-violence-sunday more than any Gnarp on Gars. Some parts of Fuzls armor are Gnarpy's, and xis extra paw belongs to another Gnarpian that is in Fuzls bloodline. The reason Fuzl looks extremely similar to Gnarpy is because they are close relatives. Despite being Co-leader#1208, Fuzl was never a Co-leader. As xe couldnt find any more Gnarpian armies with open Co-leader spots.
Gnarpy/Co-leader#????
"DONT MAKE ME ZAY IT."

Creator: Axosun/Yeucc

Pronouns: Xe/Xim

Sexuality: Asexual, Aroace

Gnarpy is a 'narcissistic' Co-leader and war general of the Gnarpian Military. Xe listens to tons of death metal and has done multiple experiments on 'earthlings' before. More on the Regretevator wiki!

Plikey/Lead Mechanic#3768
"Zome Gnarpz juzt dont know what I work on."

Creator: Mee🔥‼️‼️

Creator: Mee🔥‼️‼️

Pronouns: He/They

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Non-Binary/Pansexual

Plikey is the lead engineer and mechanic of the Gnarpian Army. He is always sent on a mission whenever Gnarpy crashes xis UFO, and Plikey fixes it up right away. Plikey has a good relationship with Fuzl and Zplight, but he doesnt hang out with them a lot. To be honest, he kept a secret for a long time. He is a large contributor to the dissapearances of some of the Rebel members.

Klipey/Co-Leader#3768
"Heh, every rebel doeznt loze their loyalty to the Klipey of the rebellion."

Creator: Mee🔥‼️‼️

Creator: Mee🔥‼️‼️

Pronouns: He/They

Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Sexuality: Non-Binary/Aroace

Klipey, the Co-Leader of "The Rebellion" is the most ignorant Gnarp ever, never following rules, always not listening, but their love for family members will never be ignored and unheard. Their two mechanical paws that were made by Plikey at their hips are mostly used for parkour; something Klipey and Plikey used to do everyday. Klipey thinks its hard to get around since they are heavy now, but Klipey keeps them because it reminds them of Plikey every day.

Gnarpians
- Gnarpians are Alien cats, and they are known for having a conflict with Geeblians, who are Alien dogs.

- Gnarpians have a tendency for violence, and they act like they are the most superior species in the Galaxy.

- The Gnarpian military is one of the most strongest militaries of all armies in the galaxy.

- Gnarpians HATE Earth and its humans, and want to invade it.

- Gnarpians have a "No Violence Sunday" Policy, where they must do no acts of violence during sundays. VERY self explanatory.

Geebles

- Geebles are Alien dogs, and they are known for having a conflict with Gnarpians, who are Alien cats.

- Geebles have a tendency for violence, depending on their ranking or fur.

- The Geeblian military is one of the most loyal militaries of all armies in the galaxy.

- Geebles love Earth and its humans.

- Geebles are super playful, but some are the opposite.

Lunarians

- Lunarians are psychics, and most of them tend to hate militarization and violence.

- Lunarians are very small, but they can float with telekinesis.

- Lunarians live on the moon, and only do violence because living on the moon can be dangerous.