(Ch 6) wedding night.

900+ words
Can't believe to myself.
Finally a long chapter....

(English is not my first language.if there was any mistakes enough it.)

Today was the Zara wedding.she was wearing a beautiful peach colour lehenga. Light makeup.heavy jewellery. She is looking gorgeous.her hairline was filled with sindoor (vermilion).small diamand mangalsutra in her neck.yes she is now a married girl. Right now she was in Neil's room.but looking relaxed.come infront of mirror.she starts removing her jewellery.

Then a voice came of opening the door.

Neil enter in room.

Zara looks one time in her face a small face passed to neil.

Then she starts removing her jewellery again.

Neil comes towards zara.neil behind Zara his reflections was in mirror.He was very closed to Zara.

It was little strange to Zara because neil was little drunk.

But she was relaxed because she know that neil don't cross his limits.

But then she feels like neil hand was Zara back.His fingers was moving. She didn't liked neil touch.

His fingers was continuously moving.

Zara starts getting angry. Said to neil in little angry voice.

What are you doing Mr. neil? (angrily Zara said to neil).

What I am doing Mrs. Neil?(Neil said were his fingers continuously moving here and there Zara back).

You told me right without my concert.you didn't touch me.then why doing this?

This time neil was also getting angry.and then a screamed comes.

Aaaahhhhhh.....

What are you doing this neil it's hurting.plz don't this. Zara said to neil. But looking at Neil he didn't feel Zara's pain.

Neil twisted Zara left hand from behind.where Zara was trying to unknot the jewellery.

His left hand was Zara hand and right hand he was grabbed Zara face.
In his eyes he there was a anger.

The tears on Zara's eyes now fell down to her cheeks.

She faint.

Next day she open her eyes. She remembered that she was in Neil's room.

A knok happen. Ahvi was standing in door.

Come.

Good morning Zara bhabhi.
Good morning ahvi.

Can you please tell me.how I come here? Zara said to ahvi.

Actually.
Listening Zara words ahvi becomes little nervous.
Actually you. You faint you can't remember anything about last night.

Listening ahvi words Zara remember last night.how neil behave to her.
How neil twisted Zara hand.

Ahvi see that Zara was in her own world.

Ooo god me to aap ko bata na hi bhul gayi.(I forgot to tell you).Ahvi said to Zara.

This... This dress for you today is your reception party.
Take this and get ready it's already 5 pm. Party will start at 7 pm.

What it's its 5 pm. Oo God how I slept this long. Oo god.zara said

Bhabhi leave this and get ready. This is your reception party so don't be late. Ahvi said to Zara to hug her.

Ya.

Ahvi left.

After ahvi left Zara remember about the Sangeet night how neil said to him.

Flashback starts:-
First drink this You feel better.Zara take glass from neil hand and starts drinking.
So you have not any issue that your future wife was replaced and now I am your future wife.
No I have not any issue. Because after this marriage you give me heir.after giving heir to me.you take divorce me and it's returns I give you so much Because I know how type you are a girl.(Neil last line was seductive voice his eyes was Zara neck).
And you think that I Zara allow you to play my body like a toy. If you thinking like this Mr. Neil bedi that let me clear you one thing. I am Zara and without my permission you can't do anything with me.
And about this marriage it's just for my aunt and my uncle. And about the heir I don't give you.because I know your about your ideas Mr.neil bedi.
If you can play the games then I also know how to play.
Oo really Mrs.to be Neil bedi. You know how to play but I am the king of this game.you want to play this game with me then.

Welcome to my hell game Babydoll.

But wait a minute for playing this game first you have to marry me.after all this marriage was playing an important role for this ga..

I am ready for this marriage.(neil couldn't complete his sentence Zara said.)

Okay then all the best Mrs to be Zara Neil bedi.

You to My future to be Mr.neil bedi.

(A/N - well.i want to tell you something guys. If you all thinking that Neil bedi was the good,caring and a green flag person then you all are wrong.Mr. Neil Bedi was a biggest red flag character.in whole book.
But Zara was not a weak character she was strong girl.she know how to deal with problem.how to deal with this red flag.she know how to play this cheaps game.

Wait..wait....if you all thinking that Zara and neil was the main couple and neil was main character then you all wrong. Ab sarri baate ese hi bata dugi to chapter padne me maja kese aayega.ab me jyada nahi bolugi shide chapter par aate hai.

Zara was thinking about the Sangeet night her talk with neil.she didn't realise that thinking all this the time was 6 p.m.

She little up her head and jumps to bed.

What it's 6 pm.
Shit.
Zara took the dress and ran to the washroom for about half an hour.zara was in front of the mirror and she was wearing a white colour long suit with full sleeves.

She takes a quick shower.she starts to dry her hair with the dryer.After 15 mins later. she is totally ready.she was looking pretty in white dress,open hair light makeup on his face.

she was looking pretty in white dress,open hair light makeup on his face

Then a knok comes from the door.
Oo my god bhabhi you are looking so beautiful.ahvi enter she was wearing a beautiful white saree.

And you are looking hot in this saree.
Thanks for this beautiful. comment.my beautiful bhabhi.

Uffff..itni hotness.koy AC chala do yarr.Rohan enter in room he was wearing a dark blue kurta with white work and white pants.

You are looking so so dam hot.
Thank you rohan.ahvi said.

Stupid girl tujhe nahi me apni hot and beautiful bhabhi ko bol Raha hu.

Tuu..

Haat yaha se mujhe meri bhabhi ko dekne de.

Guys stop let's go.
It's already late..

Hope you all like the chapter.
Plz vote and write your thoughts in the comments...
Next update will be soon.

Thank you guys..
Love you all ❤️ ❤️