Bonus chapter 3

ONE YEAR AFTER ARYAMAN AND MAITRI BECAME PARENTS

"Weren't you slightly out of control today?" Maitri asked turning onto her right side to look at Aryaman who stared at the ceiling taking in deep breaths.

"Me and out of control? Never" Aryaman sat upright and poured himself a glass of water.

"Yes, you and you were out of control today. I touched the gates of heaven and returned to Earth" Maitri pulled the comforter to herself and also sat to argue with him.

"Are you saying I don't bring heaven to you everyday? I need to game up then" He asked winking at her as she threw a pillow at him smiling with tight lips.

"You are a father of two kids at least now be shameful" Maitri said standing up and walking to him.

"If I was shameful then the two kids who are sleeping in the room beside wouldn't be here" Aryaman pulled Maitri closer.

"You... you are insane" Maitri said hiding her face in his chest.

"One more round?" Aryaman asked carrying Maitri back to the bed.

"Are you trying to kill me?" She asked moving away from him.

"Why would I do that to the mother of my children?" He pulled the comforter away from her and pounced on her.

"I'm setting the pace this time" She pushed him onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

"Acha? Within few minutes you'd again be on bed asking me to go harder and faster" He said cupping her breasts in his rough hands.

"You arouse me so much that I can't help but want more. Its not my fault" She said throwing her head back in pleasure.

"Aaahhh" She shrieked in shock as Aryaman pulled her beneath him.

"Sshh Mayu, you'll wake up those devil incarnations" He placed his hand over her mouth asking her to be quite.

"Maan. They are our kids" She looked at him angrily.

"Iska mujhe doubt hai. They are more like fun police's kids, the second I am in your radius their antenna goes up and they pull you away from me" Aryaman moved onto the bed covering Maitri and him.

"They are still kids so they need me 24/7"

"What about me? I'm your husband, I also need my wife's attention" Aryaman said holding Maitri close to him.

"You don't need your wife's attention, all you need is her vagina" She said looking at him with squint eyes.

"You're wrong, I need her pussy. Nice and sweet, wet for me to sink in" He said moving his hand to her vagina and flicked her bud making her dig her fingers in his shoulders.

"Iss aadmi se sirf sex karwalo, baaton ke liye toh time hi nahi hai" She said turning away from him and pushing his hand away.

"Arey meri jaan. This was just a foreplay between us. I always have time for you and our conversations."

"Jhoote. Aapke paas mere liye time hi nahi hai, na USA mein tha nahi yaha pe" She pushed him away from her and stood up to wear clothes.

"Mayu yaar" Aryaman pulled her clothes away from her and hugged her from behind.

"When have you talked to me peacefully? Especially after the kids, the only connection we have is this, after that you again sleep and what about me?" She looked at him complainingly.

"Maan... rehne do aap nahi samjoge" She walked to the bathroom to wash herself as Aryaman looked around in the room confused at what happened.

NEXT DAY