20.

Malaak: Why you are following me like a stalker and gaze me like a creep?

Yoongi : your eyes , a treasured property solely mine to adventure and there beauty and vander I obsessively nourish, I private world to adore.

Malaak : You are just a psycho an obsessive creep who just loves to scare everyone by there words.

*A creep smile spread across his face as he kneel closer to her face which she moved back and he spoke*

Yoongi : Branded me a psycho, call me obsessed or a seeker,but one thing is certain - you can't escape my watchful eyes now.

Malaak : Just watch and see what my Allah has in store for my protection. You are no match for the plans of my creator.  I trust in his guidance, for His ways are always greater than our own.

Yoongi : why do you place such a strong faith in your Allah? ARE YOU NOT FEARFUL OF MY INTENTIONS?  What drives your unshakeable belief in the face of doubt?

Malaak: I place my faith in Allah because his guidance gives me courage and strength to fear no one. My unshakeable belief never let me fall down as Allah own said:

In Surat At-Talaq:

" And whoever fears Allah - he will make him for a way out. And he will provide him from where he doesn't expect"

*A sudden chill ran down his spine as he hears her words. He felt sweat forming in his brows, unsure of what was happening. With his heart racing he uttered his final words and quickly moved away from his gaze*

Yoongi : No matter what you say to console yourself, know this- no one can stand in my way of having you. I am obsessed and nothing will stop me.

________________________________

In an empty room*

Hammad : I told you hyu g didn't I? I told you to stay away from her. Why you can't keep your distance with her?.

*Worry was obvious in his tone as he was desperate to listen to his hyung explanation*

Yoongi : the fuck I don't care.

Hammad : You don't know hyung what mess are you creating.

Yoongi : The harder she tries to deny me , the deeper she's digging her own hell. As staying away from her? No, my lil brother, that is not an option. I am consumed by obsession and nothing will keep me from her.

Hammad : What? When and why you got obsession with that person, whom you hate from your whole being?

Yoongi : Her eyes, the colour that speaks volumes, the belief that radiates within her - it's all sketched in my kind. The moment I touched her, that sensation still lingers in my hands , a constant reminder of my obsession with her.

Hammad : You and your so called obsession is killing her from both outside and inside. You never knew what kind of situations she is going through?

Yoongi :  I haven't even started yet brother.

Hammad : So called chicks of your, they tried to expose her in front of everyone saying that she hurted our oppa. Believe me hyung, if the reason behind this wasn't you, I should have killed the person right away , without any hesitation.

*As he listened to what his brother has spoke, his blood boiled to max. He raged, growled, and finally spoke with fiery voice*

Yoongi : I'll kill those bitches, I'll make them regret ever dare to expose MY BEAUTY without my known. They have no idea what they have put themselves into.