009 , irl + tiktok

HARLEM, NEW YORK | JIMENEZ RESIDENCE

4:48 pm

"and she was like, 'i'm so tired of being treated like this darrian, it's obvious you still like that bitch' and other shit she was yappin' about. and so i broke up with ha ass because she not finna disrespect me, or you like that. if we exes or not." darrian says, blowing smoke out of his mouth and onto desuhrae's face as they laid next to each other on his bed.

"mhm.." desuhrae mumbled into his pillow, high just from being around him. the two haven't hung out alone since darrian started dating emmy, which was 4 months ago.

"is you finna fall asleep?" he looked down at her, eyes slightly red and low. "nah, just lemme rest my eyes on you for a few minutes.." desuhrae closes her eyes, and within a few minutes she was slumped.

"lyin ass.." darrian finishes the blunt and gets up to put his blanket over desuhrae, hesitating a bit before leaning down and kissing her forehead. walking over to the bathroom and shutting the door, he's deep in his thoughts.

"shit."

SUGARHILLDDOT has posted a new tiktok

❤️
427.2k

💬
6,382

↪️
9,428

(original sound)

VIEW ALL COMMENTS

user: he look happy

user: y'all emmy and ddot broke up

user: wait what song is this ts a bop
↪️user: like emmy lmfaoo 😂
↪️user: you dead wrong fa that 💀

user: bro gimme a chance you not that older

user: he need to leave them silk presses alone

user: wait did emmy and ddot actually break up??

user: on my soul him and desuhrae getting back together
↪️user: on the dead homies they getting back together

liked by creator

ᵏᵃʸᵏᵃʸ ˢᵖᵉᵃᵏˢ !

sorry this chapter is hot ass, i wanted to get a chapter in before i lost motivation 😭