Bio - Y/N (Arc 2 - Arc 3)

| The art is not mine! |

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Y/N L/N {First and last name}

Age: 17

Y/H: {Your height}

Y/W: {Your weight}

Y/E: {Your eye color}

Y/H: {Your hair color}

Personality: Kind, gentle, curious, fun, intelligent, planner and observant.

Equipment: White shirt, jeans, leather jacket, sneakers, cell phone.

Powers:

Time Eater:

"This is an ability granted by the witch of envy, Satella. Y/N discovered that this power was an authority, thanks to information given to him by the great spirit, Beatrice. Time eater allows the user to manipulate and distort time by their own desire and will."

"When the user is using this power, their eyes will take on a bluish color and the pupils will be shaped like clocks."

"The user can freeze time in a certain location, allowing everything and everyone to remain immobile. They can use this ability to escape dangerous situations or dodge attacks."

Disadvantages:

"Time control skills have some disadvantages and side effects. If the user uses several skills consecutively, they will gain immense fatigue that can lead to their death, as the user's body needs a certain amount of time and frequent training to adapt to the excessive use of this power."

Yang Magic:

Celestial Blade: The user creates a sword made of yang light that can easily cut through anything and deliver quick, powerful blows.

Radiant Healing: The user emits a healing yang light that can heal injuries and restore life energy to themselves or others.

Jiwald: It is a very powerful offensive magic, which concentrates mana in the palm of the hand and releases several beams of light, piercing and burning whatever is in front of it. This magic also has its other versions, such as El Jiwald, Ul Jiwald and Al Jiwald.

Akra: It is a support magic, which surrounds the user in a strong light, it greatly improves all of the user's physical status, it can also be used to strengthen allies, with a limit of two people, including the user himself. This improvement is even greater when its other versions are used: El Akra, Ul Akra and Al Akra.

Contracts:

Yshra: At the beginning of arc 1, Y/N formed a contract with a lower spirit of the Yang element. This contract allows the user to more easily use yang element magic, and have better control over their mana with the help of the spirit, since for some reason, Y/N has an excessive amount of mana, which equals up to even that of Emília, who is the person with the largest mana reserve in the world of Re:zero. With such a large amount of mana, Y/N has great difficulty controlling his spells, resulting in great fatigue and demanding a lot of his mana gate, so he begins his training with a certain other great spirit.

???:

???:

???:

Curiosities:

"1 - Before being summoned to the world of Re:zero, Y/N worked as a cook at a restaurant in his hometown. This explains his mastery of gastronomy when he prepares a meal for the mansion's residents."

"2 - Even after improving some of her self-esteem and sense of inferiority, Rem still felt down at some moments of the day. When Y/N was close to her and noticed this, he would always intertwine his hand with hers, without that the other residents of the mansion would notice. This warmed the oni's heart, only strengthening the girl's feelings for him even more."

"3 - Y/N couldn't feel or distinguish when Subaru returned from death. He could only see how Subaru acted, and how his emotions were on the surface at times. When Subaru was very disturbed by his death loops, Y/N walked alongside him, always making jokes to try to lighten the mood. Even though he wasn't aware, Subaru was being saved by those small interactions with the spirit contractor, further hardening the friendship and trust between the two."

"4 - Beatrice is always locked inside her lonely library. So Y/N tries his best to be close to the blonde-haired girl, because in his old world, he knew very well the feeling of being alone and being at the mercy of fate."

"5 - When Rem told Ram about her hobby of watching Y/N sleep, the pink-haired girl was completely surprised to discover a new side of her sister. One night, when almost everyone was asleep and Rem still hadn't addressed to Y/N's room, Ram had finished her chores early and entered the boy's room, observing his sleeping form. She sat next to his bed, while running her fingers through the time-devouring boy's hair, with a little smile on her face."

"6- Y/N can only sleep when he's hugging something, or when he's being hugged."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I also wanted your help with something. Do you have any anime ideas for me to start doing another story in the future? But I will only start this story when Re:zero's is at the end of arc 4.