Chapter 63 - The End to All

Footsteps echoed through the stillness of the night as the sorcerer's feet tread upon the mossy pathway, his overcoat swirling around him in the moonlight.

His eyes glowed bright green, guiding him to the cottage.

Danial carried the weight of revenge on his shoulders, and at long last, an opportunity arose for him to unleash it.

Tonight.

"Ah, Danial." The sorcerer was greeted with a sickening giggle as he opened the wooden door, not bothering to knock.

"You arrived just in time, love." Naomi's pulsating eyes, filled with corruption turned to face Danial. Both of their glowing eyes locked in the dim cottage.

Dark and sinister, like their plans for the creator's downfall for eternity.

"Yes, my dear." The sorcerer replied.

Slim arms draped around his neck, while amethyst eyes bore into him with sickening adoration. Danial luxuriated in the corrupted healer's affection, knowing full well the dangers that lurked beneath her enchanting gaze.

But he didn't mind at all.

"The creator wouldn't treat you like this, would she?" She sneered.

Danial scoffed at her remarks, and the image of Felicia popped into his mind like a mischievous sprite. For years, decades even, Danial had loved the powerful and buff woman, cherishing her like a precious sealed spell. Alas, she only saw him as a big brother, oblivious to the depth of his affection.

How ignorant of her, to not require his love.

"Very much." He replied.

After Danial sent the letter to the redhead creator, he felt a wash of relief knowing that his plan with Naomi had begun. He joined the corrupted healer just after the creator's return made him ease up on the matter.

All the facades he put up in her mansion had a part to play, and the creator fell into his trap.

"I have a curse just right for her..." She whispered, her long violet hair swaying as she walked to the table. Danial only remained silent and stoic, his emerald eyes only speak volumes. And it never left the healer.

"And as you know I need your witchcraft to help." Naomi walked towards the counter, her long violet hair swaying.

The sorcerer rested on the couch, the thought of Felicia succumbed, tormented by both of their revenge was like sweet nectar for him to savor. After all he had done, she betrayed him, his generosity, his kindness, his friendship.

His love.

The creator deserved it.

The number one immortal had struck a fateful deal with the healer, swapping her curse for his sorcery. Their shared goal was to bring down the prideful and ignorant Felicity Irene Roesia, holding her accountable for her actions.

Is a favor for both sides.

"I've sent the letter, she will be at Chyahmina soon." He spoke.

The healer's soft hum filled the air as she delicately traced the cork of her potions, lost in thought. Resting her chin on her hand at the counter, her gaze flickered to the side where the tome, the Forbidden Recipe, lay with its aura of glorious evilness.

A question lingered around the dark mind, Naomi couldn't bring herself to tease her lover.

"Why is it you do this, Danial?" Naomi asked, her tone laced with mischief.

"What do you mean?" Danial glanced at the healer behind the counter from his seat.

"I get it.. that you want your revenge for she left you..." She giggled. "But is it that's all?"

"Maybe."

"Or you'll fear that her return will make you worthless?"

Danial's lungs filled with the heavy, malevolent air that hung inside the cottage. Naomi's words seemed almost prophetic. Felicia's esteemed status as a high-ranking immortal and creator threatened to cast him back to his position as the second most powerful immortal.

And he did not like the way it used to, living in Felicia's shadows.

No, not anymore.

"That too." He sighed, raking his hair into his neatly combed locks.

"Or is it because she rejected your love?"

"That too." He repeated.

Naomi's sinister laughter echoed through the room, seemingly to take an unsettling delight in the thought of witnessing Felicia's confident facade crumble into fear.
She couldn't help how would feel a surge of emotions as she unleashed the curse upon the world. Her dark intentions were resisted for centuries, but on that very night, she finally unleashed it all soon.

"So much grudge, I see? You can't wait to tear her apart..." She cooed, walking towards the sorcerer.

Danial looked at the healer as her fingers traced his cheek, feeling the sharp nail on his white flawless skin.

"Am I right?"

"I think we all know the answer."