Chapter 64 - Can't Bring Back

After the fierce battle, with Sylvia's assistance, Danial had a gut feeling that Felicia was still lingering in her apartment before her departure.

He decided to confront again.

"Open the fucking door, Fel!" Danial's fist rapped at the door of her apartment, each knock emanated a loud bang.

"GO AWAY!" The creator shrieked with a malfunctioning voice, coughing up blackened blood.

Danial ears caught at the sound of her coughing alongside with pile of blood hitting the floor. "Don't make me break this door!" He roared.

"I dare you!" She yelled, her glitchy voice was almost deafening towards the black-haired man.

The sorcerer's jaw tensed when the creator's words hit his ears. With a clenched fist, he summoned his inner strength, his fingers coiling to unleash the power of his second ability - super strength.

With a mighty punch, the wooden door splintered and burst into a thousand pieces, sending shards flying in every direction. Felicia stood at the entrance, leaning weakly against the frame, eyes focused on the sorcerer who had just unleashed his fury.

Gruesome sight the man saw within his emerald eyes, tears almost forming in the corner of his eyes.

Anger distinguished.

The creator stood there, engulfed in her own swirling dark energy. Blood trickled from her nose, staining her pale lips. Her eyes blazed with a bloodshot intensity, and her muscular frame quivered with evident exhaustion. The once creative hands had transformed into grotesque, oversized claws. And a lengthy tail draped from her spine.

"Felicia..." He muttered as he realized.

She left because she was corrupted.

"Get out! I'll hurt you!" She yelled and she threatened, but not in anger. It was more a reflection of her deep worry that she might inadvertently harm her closest friend.

As she was unconscious enough.

"Let me help you." He took a step forward, hand in front to show no harm.

"GET OUT!" She growled, resounding like a jaguar. Her teeth were barren like razors.

"Just let me help you!" Danial marched forward, grabbing her shoulder to straighten her up and keep her in place.

"You bastard, you never listen!" Felicia's body twisted and turned in the grasp of the sorcerer's iron grip. His super strength made it impossible for her to break free, and she was trapped in a state of utter helplessness.

Her dark mind commanded her to inflict pain, but a primal instinct to hold back took over instead. Her movements became frenzied and erratic as if she were an untamed beast fighting for her freedom.

"Felicia!" Danial yelled.

"I HATE YOU!"

"You're not yourself! You're possessed! Listen to me!" Eyes widened as they fought in the apartment, Felicia's insults and Danial's yelling were the only ones filling the air.

"Never! You hypocrite!" Felicia shoved Danial backward with all her might, but the sorcerer managed to keep his footing, sliding backwards without falling to the ground.

"You... You... Never did this for me..." The corrupt creator breathed raggedly, her chest filled with inks of malevolent desires.

"Felicia..." He called.