5| Apology

As soon as he opened the door he saw his father holding a belt in his hand and ayaan standing in front of him while trying to protect himself from the lashes.

"Bhaii!! " Ayaan whispered and abbas came into his senses.

He quickly went forward and stood in between his father and brother and shielded ayaan.

"Baba kya kar rahe ho?? Belt se maarne ka kya matlab hua ?? " Abbas raised his voice .

"Hatt bich se abbas orr agar yeh awaaz niche nahi hui toh tu bhi saath pitt raha hoga!! I don't care if you are 30 or 3 samjha!! " His father warned him as he rolled the belt across his hands.

"Baba aap shaant ho jaaye!! Aapko gusse mai samjh nahi aa raha aap kya kar rahe hain!! Ayaan bhi bachaa hai baba!! " Abbas tried to stop his father.

"Tune dekha iss hevaan ne uss bachi ke kitni jorr se maara hai!! Roo rooke bura haal ho gaya meri bachii ka sirf iski vajah se!! " Yousuf yelled while charging forward and Abbas hid ayaan behind himself for protection.

"Baba shaant!! Usne joh kara vohi aap bhi kar rahe ho socho iss baare mai shaant hoke!! " Abbas said and his father stopped.

He realized that he is doing the same thing his nephew just did . He was letting his anger control him which is wrong.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down.

"Idhar aa aayan!! " Yousuf said and ayaan slowly peeked out.

"Bade baba sorry!! " Ayaan apologized while slowly moving forward.

"Mai jaa raha hu hania ke pass baba!! " Abbas said and ayaan held his hand.

"I am sorry Bhai!!mujhse bohot badi galati ho gyi please maaf kardo!! " Ayaan apologized and Abbas simply freed his arm from his grip and left without even looking at him.

Ayaan felt heart broken but he knew he was at the fault for this reaction of his brother.

Before he could think of anything more, a sharp shooting pain was felt in right ear and he hissed in pain.

He looked up and saw yousuf pulling his ear in a tight grip .

"Oww bade baba!! Dard ho rahi hai!! " Ayaan cried out in pain.

"Good honi bhi chahiye!! Ab dhyaan meri baat pe hona chahiye pura samjha!! " Yousuf asked and ayaan slowly nodded his head while his ear was still in his bade baba's hand.

"Ek baat bata!! Agar Tu itni choti choti cheezo ke liye hania ko maarega toh jab sach mai galati hogi tab kis muh se jayega uske paas huh? " Yousuf scolded while pulling his ear time to time for focus and ayaan closed his eyes , getting ready for a long lecture.

"Sorry!! " Ayaan said and his grip tightened on his ear and he hissed in pain.

"Agar usko beena kisi serious reason ke maarega toh voh tujhse darne lagegi Orr fir naa voh tere pass aaya karegi Orr naa hi kuch kabhi share karegi samjha ayaan!! " Yousuf explained and ayaan's eyes filled up with fresh tears and yousuf left his ear.

"Aise mat bolo bade baba, hania mujhe humesha sab batati hai Orr aage bhi batayegi!! " Ayaan said while his voice broke.

"Agar Tu use aise hi beena vajah daatega Orr maarega toh ayaan bhul jaa ki hania kabhi tere paas aaya karegi freely!! Humesha dari rahegi tujhse and Tu yeh bond bhi khoo dega uske saath!! " Yousuf said and ayaan felt his world revolving around.

His sister is the only family he had. She has his whole heart. She has always treated him as her father and had always shared everything with him. Each and every details of her day. He can't even imagine losing this bond with her never in his life.