Part 3 "Deeper into two stories" - Chapter 5

(PLIKEYS POV)

Plikey was inside his garage, making whatever gizmos he could with the scrap he was provided. He mostly took scraps from Junkyards and trashbins.

Knock knock knock... Knocking was heard on Plikeys door. "Henlo hello?" Plikey opened the door. It was Klipey. "Welcome back! How waz the meeting?" Plikey hugged his brother tightly, and let go a few seconds after. "Meh. Coulda been more exciting. But, Fuzl and Zplight went to the SLUMZ to grab more info. Dizguzting right?" Klipey laughed, but Plikey shrugged. "I alwayz go to the slumz to get scrapz. they have the BEZT junkyardz there, hehe." Plikey beamed. "Mehh... Zurely you could find better junkyardz. Like... Your room." Klipey joked, and after a few seconds, they laughed together, and Plikey stopped for a moment. "Wait, Fuzl and Zplight are going to the Slumz?" Plikey tilted his head. "Yeah, they are in their roomz right neow. Preparing..." Klipey ruffled their fur. Aaand I smoothed it for nothing. Plikey rolled his eyes. "I want to come with them, I wanna be zome help." Plikey set his gadget aside, as Klipey tilted their head. "Really..? After what they've done to meuhh.... Uz?" Klipey sounded a little bit irritated, but also happy. "Well, can I come then?" Klipey put their paws on their hips. Plikey paused for a moment, thinking. Will you mezz thiz up for uz? Nah, hez alwayz been zuper loyal to me. "Zure, I guezz. If you ztick with uz, you can." Plikey advised. Klipey nodded, and he walked out.

A few minutes later

Plikey was in Fuzls room, they were talking about something.
"Do you ever juzt feel like Zplight iz being more of the lead Zpy than you?"
Plikey questioned Fuzl. "Nah... I'm juzt buzy, doing... Zpy work, ztuff... I dunno!" Fuzl shrugged. Fuzl was looking around, shaking xyr leg as Plikey thought of something.
"Fuzl... Have you ever noticed Zplight acting ztrange whenever you walk into her room?" Plikey went closer to Fuzl, who was thinking. "Eeeeee...-yeah. I have..! Why didnt I zay that zooner?" Fuzl wondered. "Oh, would you look at the time? I need to do preperationz for my UFO. Itz really out of gaz, hehe." Fuzl added, walking out of the room, looking at Plikey with the expression saying: "Please get out before I make you." Plikey quickly sat up and went out of the room, turning off the lights and closing the door. I should be wary juzt in caze I really have to come. Plikey thought.