Daughter Direction

17 year old Jessica's parents die after witnessing a terrible car crash. Everything starts to turn upside down when Liam Payne takes her in as his own daughter. Rivalry between TW + 1D. Will Jessica be able to this adjust to this brand new change?

JESSICA'S P.O.V

"Darling! Come on, we're going to the Payne family's house! Are you coming?!" My mum called from downstairs. "Yeah, one sec!" I shouted back.

The Payne's. Yes, as in Liam Payne from One Direction. My mum and Karen (Liam's mum) have been best friends ever since childhood. Me and Liam aren't as close but have spoke to each other before. He's a cool guy.

I was finally downstairs and me, my mum and my dad were in the car. "I bet you can't wait, Jess. We're going to your booooyyyfrieendss house!" My dad teased. Ever since I was little, my dad always thought I liked Liam. I don't though, he's JUST a friend. "Daaaaadddd!!" I said angrily. I put my headphones in and sat there, trying to go sleep.

I loved the feelings of just sitting with my headphones in, its like blocking the whole world out; just you and your music. It makes you feel so carefree, like you have no worries and the world.

All of a sudden, I heard a 'CRASH!' and a few screams. I took my headphones out in a hurry and shouted 'MUM! DAD!' but soon, everything had blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She's probably gonna go through a really hard time. She's only 17. I'm counting on you to look after her boys." I heard a voice say. I felt a warm hand on my hand and I flinched. "U-um. Wait, where am I?" I asked, confused.

"I'm Karen, sweetie. Are you okay?" she said in a lovely, kind voice.

"Y-yes. But where's my mum? And dad?" I asked urging.

"U-um sweetie. They couldn't make it." She told me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "They've passed away in the car crash, and luckily you've been saved and have came out alive. We'll be taking you in so you don't have to go to social services." She said.

What the hell? How can she be so calm about this? And all she cares about is bloody social services. My face was hot with anger.

"No. No! They can't! MUM!" I screamed, disbelievingly with tears streaming like a river down my face.

"Sweetie, calm down, its okay." She reassured me.

"IT'S NOT OKAY! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!" I burst out, covering my face.

"Look darling, these boys will look after you." She said, which made me look up.

"I'm Harry." the curly haired boy said. "I'm Niall." the blonde-haired Irish one said. "I'm Louis!" the cheery boy with stripes said. "I'm Zayn." the guy with a long quiff said. "And you probably already know me but, I'm Liam!" Liam said. I already knew who they were. I mean, who doesn't know who One Direction are?

Either way I couldn't care less about the five good looking boys in front of me. I still find it so hard to believe that they died. I mean, nobody is even discussing it! When's the funeral? Where are they? What are the police doing? But no, everybody decided to just dodge away my 'oh so unimportant questions.'

I hadn't talked all day and I wasn't planning to either. I couldn't. "I'm gonna go sleep. I'm tired. Night." I told them. I just wanted to be alone. Memories just kept flashing back at me of my mum and dad of when I was younger. That night I cried myself to sleep.

LIAM'S P.O.V

Me and the boys were all chilling when I heard a loud scream. It sounded like Jessica! "JESSICA! JESSICA! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I screamed over-protectingly.