Her Body

It started from the genesis of her Fingers that were molded to grip all that the palm could hold. Space was respected but always reserved for potential grudges incase the heart would get wounded amongst self where offsprings of love would be conceived.
Raging from her very crown I watched how precious it made her feel, carving out a smile & watching pieces of joy fall from her face she was only as much of ART as the artist.
Vision being seen from different corners but her avenue was the only street I wanted to park my car when life would drive me crazy and leave me in ditches and crashing into trees that weren't even the root of the problem.
Don't battle me young Queen allow the honey molasses of my words be the nectar that even God could drink with a healthy plate of food for thought.
Trickling down to your soul your stomach dismissed any beast that only wanted to figure ways to reach pleasure with out waisting time on trying to explore thighs to peek at a garden where fruit were forbidden but history of Adam and Eve were painted on the canvas of her innocence.
Her body was a haven for my deepest thoughts and I chose the latter whenever my anger got the best of me because she was the greatest creation to ever sweep past my arms reach & I was married to the thought of her you have my commitment.
Her moan may have introduce music to me but she will always remember my words introduced her to a love...
As my lips move down her leg my tongue is in kNEE(d) of some guidance so my fiction races to her sole just to figure out the direction that won't lead me into a dead end as I try to witness this bible of flesh that will make me a believer once again.