Kinky - Jadley

*this is gay smut*

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Brad walked up the James. “So I think people know we’re together,” he said with a suggestive look on his face.

“Really?” James said. “And that doesn’t bother you?” He bit his lip.

“Nope,” Brad said as he grabbed James’s hand. He started leading his boyfriend into his room.

“Kinky,” James remarked.

Brad walked into his room and pulled James in behind him. He closed the door and leaned against it.

James made a noise in the back of his throat and walked up to Brad. He put his hands on the door above Brad and leaned down, kissing him.

Brad’s hands rose up, one resting on James chest and the other on the back of his neck. He pulled James closer.

Their kiss started as lips softly touching, but as need arose, it deepened. James’s lips opened, covering Brad’s, and Brad copied him, fitting his body against James’s.

James backed up towards the bed, stumbling, but still kissing his boyfriend. Brad kept his eyes closed and slowly ran his tongue over James’s lips. James opened his mouth and moved his tongue with Brad’s, quickly exploring his boyfriend’s now familiar mouth. Brad put his hand up into James’s hair and pulled James as close to him as possible. He let James kiss him a little longer, then moved his tongue and competed with James. He took over the kiss, but then drew back, pulling James’s bottom lip between his teeth.

James really wanted Brad now.

He pushed Brad down on the bed and saw a sparkle in Brad’s eye. He groaned and captured Brad’s lips again. Soon, James’s tongue was sparking Brad’s hunger, so he tugged on James’s shirt. James reluctantly broke the kiss, letting Brad pull his t-shirt over his head.

Breathing heavily, James kissed Brad’s neck and soon found his sweet spot. While working to unbutton Brad’s shirt, James formed a hickey he was sure Brad would remember.

He knew he achieved his goal, because Brad let out a breathy moan.

James unbuttoned and unzipped Brad’s jeans, and Brad lifted his hips to help James pull them down.

“You look hot in skinny jeans,” James whispered.

Brad moved his hand up to James’s crotch. “Not as hot as you.”

James got Brad’s jeans off his body, and Brad tried, unsuccessfully, to pull James’s jeans down.

As quick as he could, James stood up and pulled the jeans off, along with his socks.

Already out of his socks, Brad pulled James down into another kiss. He ran his hands through James’s hair and moaned when James moved his hips against Brad’s.

“Off,” Brad breathed, pulling down his boxers. “You too.”

His boyfriend obeyed.

James sucked in a breath when Brad’s hand grabbed his erection.

“You’re so big,” Brad whispered flirtatiously.

Brad pushed James down so his back was against the bed and moved himself down. He ran his hand up and down James’s shaft once, then licked around the head.

“Yes,” James moaned.

Brad took more of James into his mouth and quickly pumped the part of James’s cock that he couldn’t fit in his mouth. James was breathing heavily with his head thrown back against the bed. As Brad continued pleasuring him, James softly put his hand in Brad’s hair.

Because of the practice he had had, Brad’s gag reflex didn’t react when James’s dick hit the back of Brad’s throat. He continued, and made a swallowing motion with his throat. James groaned and almost collapsed on the bed.

“S-stop before … I come.”

Brad pulled off, but not before swirling his tongue around James’s shaft one more time.

James flipped them over and looked down at Brad.

“Lube?” he asked.

“Right there, on the table,” Brad replied. James reached over and grabbed the bottle.

“How convenient that it was out already,” James whispered, looking down knowingly at Brad.

Brad just said, “I knew what I wanted.”

“Kinky,” James said again, just like before.

James spread some of the lube on his fingers and kissed down Brad’s body, stopping to teasingly lick at Brad’s erection. He pushes one finger into Brad, feeling the muscle tighten.

“Relax babe,” James said.

Brad hummed and James started moving his finger in and out, soon adding another.

When James got to three, Brad could feel the stretch of James fingers in him, but it felt so good.

Brad pushed down as James brought his fingers up into him.

“Mm, now,” Brad moaned.

James grabbed the lube bottle again, and spread some on himself and Brad’s hole. The little bit of pain started when James pushed the head of his cock into Brad, slowly inching into him, both boys panting hard. Soon Brad had relaxed and was begging James to move.

James moved his hips back and forth, feeling the stretch of Brad around him.

Brad moved his body with James’s, sweat making his hair stick to his forehead.

James moved his body up so he was hovering over Brad and their lips were inches apart. With the new angle, James’s thrusts directly hit Brad’s prostate, and Brad moaned underneath him.

“Faster,” Brad groaned, and James could hear the pleasure lining his voice.

James quicken his pace and snapped his hips hard into Brad, making Brad come close to the edge. James himself knew that he wasn’t going to last much longer.

“Oh, fuck,” Brad exclaimed as he came, reflexively arching his back.

The combination of Brad’s muscles tensing and the spent state that he saw his boyfriend in caused James to say between breaths, “Brad, I’m gonna come.”

“Yes please,” Brad replied, and with a few more erratic thrusts, James spilled into Brad.

He pulled out of his boyfriend and collapsed on top of him, lazily kissing Brad’s neck. Brad’s come spread between them, making their stomachs slick. Brad pulled him up for a kiss, which only lasted a few seconds. They were both so out of breath.

“We should get cleaned up,” James said.

Brad was about to reply that he was too tired to get up and go to the bathroom, but he felt James’s tongue licking the come from Brad’s stomach.

James looked up at Brad and took one long lick, bringing his head up to Brad’s again.

“Kinky,” Brad whispered before he captured James’s lips in a kiss.