Chapter one: Naomi

It was a normal, boring day at school when it happened. When I saw her there. I was new to a school called lockchester high school in L.A. It was about fifth period when I was walking with all my books, and I was pretty uncomfortable because of the way guys were looking at me. The looked at me up and down, and I've even had a few guys ask me out. I've turned down every one of them. Not because I don't want a love life, because I'm not straight. I'm a lesbian. Anyway, I was walking down to my next class when all of the feet around me tripped me and I fell to the ground. Embarrassing right? But then, one girl, just one girl turned around and rushed over to help me.
"Oh my god are you okay?!?" She had short, coal black hair with light brown eyes. She had a choker on with a cross and loops. She had clear skin and a nice outfit. She was perfect.
I blushed, remembering she asked me a question.
"Yeah I'm fine.."
"Are you sure? You took quite the fall." She helped me and my books up while I was assuring her I'm okay. I thanked her and headed to class. I missed her already, knowing that we didn't get to officially introduce ourselves to each other. I had to see her again, I had to find her.