Chapter 1

Dont People usually arrange meeting places? I was not sure how this weird meeting with this awesome guy in my life happened!

One day while Glen and I were walking on our way out of school. I saw this guy he was so cute and unbelieveable. He was dark in complexion, he had a beautiful smile, he was neat and adorable. As he came closer to me.

I held Glen's hands and just began whispering to myself "Your So Cute!" "Hi whats Your name" As he got closer I told Glen This was my chance to talk to a cute guy! As he drew closer.

We met gaze and we held it. As he reached to pass me. I stopped and said "Hi, Whats Your Name?" He smiled, paused for a while examining me and asked "Your KayKay right?" I stood there amazed with my eyes flustering. I was so surprised that such a cute guy knew my name!

I pointed towards him almost falling into the oncoming traffic In the road, " How do you know my name?" I asked.

"We talked Already, Im Jabari From Whats App!"

"What The heck, Really? Your so cute oh my god If I only knew !"

He just began to laugh and said "You do too!"

I blushed at his comment "Thanks! but I got to go now bye" And I turned and walked off without him replying.

As I got home, I wondered for a while about this guy he was just so perfect. Then a moment later I realized he goes to Josh's school. My head begun to spin Josh and Jabari in the same school two of my crushes "Oh God What Is Happening?" I wondered to myself as I got into bed.

The next day School was going well until Larry and Fernand came, they walked into my classroom and walked towards me, I pretended not to see them and sunk my face into my book.

Fernand got a seat beside me and Larry sat on my desk.

I kept my head in my book. Still pretending they did not exist.

These are two boys I have been watching since my First year in school. They are just so adorable. Larry is kind-hearted and treats every girl like a princess but Fernand he has his moments he is bipolar but when it comes to flirting he is just the cutest. Although I felt invisible whenever they are around, they pass me straight as though I dont even exist. Even though that happens I feel like melting whenever their around but today I was steady and unmeltable.

As I heard the voice of Larry saying "Hi KayKay,What are you reading?" I wanted to disappear from my seat. This was the first time he spoke to me in weeks.

I closed my book and slowly looked up and clumsily asked if He was speaking to me? He then replied "Yes Clumsy, Who else is named KayKay here?"

I Just sat their staring into his face as though I saw A billion stars there, I wasnt sure what was going on but I wanted to get to the bottom of this. "What Do you want Larry?"

"So I cant come and check my friends sometimes?" He said while Fernand chuckled in the corner.

Its already weird their here sitting next to me but calling me their friend someone who they saw as an invisible person. They are calling their friend what the hell I thought!

I sat straight in my chair this time picking up my book to not look foolish and sunk my head in the book. They mumbled some stuff at the side of me and I got worried then stuck my earphones into my ears and pretended to listen to music and from what I was trying to hear I barely wasnt sure but only heard Invite That was the words that travelled through my head.

Then suddenly Fernand turned to me. We met gaze and I almost began to blush as I watched into his dark elegant eyes. I looked away only to hear him behind my headphones calling my name with his sexy luscious voice "KayKay, KayKay! " I then looked at him and pulled out my headphones and annoyingly looked at him. "What?" I said with my most harsh voice ever. He was surprised at the way how I answered him, I saw it in his eyes the way how he stared at me amazingly. I literally heard his loud gasp.

Then he finally said "Larry's parents are going out of town this weekend and he want to know If you wanted to come the party he is having?"

Oh did I mention that Fernand and Larry are Best Friends? Well yeah they are, they never leave each others side Larry and Fernand are like Brothers.

"Doesnt Larry have a mouth for himself?" I asked as I turned to watch Larry he was just sitting there staring at me with his cute light brown eyes they are just hipnotizing and all I wanted to do was just disappear in my chair as I sat there watching him.

"Would You Come To my party?" His face was saying are you happy I can read it from a mile away.

"Yes, I'm Happy and I will see What I can do." I said under my voice and then sunk the headphones back into my ears and went back to reading.

At the corner of my eyes I saw that they got up and left the class I then sighed in relief. I was not sure why because I missed their presence. Glen was not coming this week so I was alone.

Why did your grandmom have to be sick now Glen? I need you.

Glen and I are not Best Friends but let me say I can trust her. I am the type of person to keep to myself. So she does not know everything about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I hope you enjoy reading this Its My First Book and I want People to enjoy it :)

Leave your Comments Please ;)

Alright Happy Reading