Prologue

Prologue

Everyone has that point in their life when they do something stupid.  Not the kind of stupid where you moon every passing stranger, nor the kind when you tell your whale-sized teacher exactly what kind of ocean swimming mammal he reminds you of.  I'm talking about that one moment you made the wrong choice; said or did something you regret, and it completely ruins your life. 

And that's exactly why I was currently huddled on the corner of my bed with a protective wall of blankets and pillows as my shield from the world.  Tears trailed down my cheeks, mixing in with the mint chip ice cream that didn't make it into my mouth. 

I knew that if the world could see me now, officials would evacuate Earth and move every human being to mars or some other life-supporting planet.  This was the reason for the great wall of sleep supplies enveloped around my miserable state.  I didn't want to hurt anyone else today.

A cry escaped my mouth as everything came flooding back to me, causing the unswallowed mouthful of ice cream to come gurgling out and slide miserably down my face.  I couldn't even be bothered to try and clean it up.

I deserved this. I deserved to die encrusted in ice cream and pillows.  I didn't deserve to ever look like a human being again.  Because of me, my family's perfect world was destroyed.  Well, it was more like a semi-almost-kind of-not really-perfect world.  But it was a decent world to live in, and we were all happy.

But not anymore.

And it was at that moment I decided to stop dreaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:  Sorry its so short, but its the prologue so its supposed to be short :) Please let me know what you think, good or bad!  

Vote

Comment

Fan

:D

Love,

Sasa