PREVIEW

PREVIEW

Andrew always wanted to be a hero. Not necessarily a superhero but a hero nonetheless. A hero saves the damsel in distress, gets kissed and rides off with her into the sunset and lives happily ever after.

However, Andrew had also wanted to be an astronaut, a doctor, a giant disguised robot from the future, a fire fighter, a policeman, an alien with the ability to fly and read people’s mind and so and so forth. Of course his endless dreams and ambitions are not likely to ever come true, mostly because he happens to be an average, everyday teenager whose only superpower is the ability to lie exceptionally well.

Now, don’t get me wrong, Andrew is not a dimwit; but he is not a genius either. And though he plays basketball for his school team, he is just as bad as the rest of the team; so he isn’t a jock too. Also Andrew has never been the proverbial ‘Ladies-man’. He looks fine but isn’t the exact model material (not many in his school are). Oh, he did have a girlfriend in his past, but the relationship was more so out of the novelty created by the idea of ‘Have to date somebody in High school’ than anything else. He regrets that relationship but is eager to have a girlfriend again. To cut the long story short, Andrew is your common, not so noticeable, typical high school senior.

But all of you aren’t here to read Andrew’s average life story, are you? Only exceptional things get written about and Andrew’s life is soon going to get quite ….extraordinary. He is finally going to get his shot at being a hero; only, things are not going to happen exactly in a way he imagined…