Growing Flower ~ The Teenange Girl's Guide to Becoming a Woman of God ~ Preview

Hey guys! God has put it on my heart to write these devotional books- Growing Flower ~ The Teenage Girl's Guide to Becoming a Woman of God. I'm really excited for this and can't wait to see were it takes not just me, but US! And don't worry, I'm not gonna stop writing The Rebel until its 100% finished!

 These books are for anyone who wants to grow in God, get closer to Him, and live the way He wants you to. If you ever felt the need to increase your relationship and prayer or 'quiet-times' with God? Or do you feel like there is something God wants you to do different in life? Or do you just want to know who God is? Are you ready to take the next step in your Spiritual walk?

I'll be covering a lot of topics, like Purity/Modesty, Beauty, Praying, Reading God's Word, Being a Missionary, God's Plan for Me, Music Movies and Books, Life as a Christian Teen Girl, Confidence, and Forgiveness.

If you would like to suggest a topic, ask a question, or just say you'll read, then comment or if you would like to have a private conversation, just private message me, I would LOVE to answer your questions. (Seriously, I get all excited when people ask me questions. I love to share what God has told me over the years.)

So please tell me what you think! I can't wait to hear back from you guys!

Thank you!

God bless!!!

<3