Chapter 5: Don't you remember??

Robin was standing in the middle of the road with his hands on his sides and mouth slightly agape from what happened.

"Starfire survived the accident," a slow smile crept up his face until it was a full blown smile.

"She actually survived!" he wanted so bad to hold her, just to know if she's alive or just a cruel illusion. But he was certain it was her. It has to be.

Robin accidentally bumped a girl who looked exactly like Starfire. Her face, hair, eyes, and her figure. It was her but with the clothes she's wearing she pretty much blended in with the crowd. It was like she was actually normal but otherwise her orange hair it ws an exception.

But he was also confused. He recognized her but she could'nt recognize him. Amnesia? Maybe, buit he wanted to investigate. He ran back to the titan tower to look for her information. It was like back in the old days.

'Why did she look exactly like Starfire." He began searching for numerous girls with orange hair. She wasn't able to give him her name before she left. It was like she was in a hurry but he searched for orange haired girls around Jump City.

Some other profioes appeared as if they dyes thier hair arange but one profile caught his eye.

*******

NAME: Starlight McAuffie

AGE: UNKNOWN

BIRTHPLACE: UNKNOWN

-Currently working as a part-time waitress in a shop called Trixed, in Jump City boulevard. Studying in Hamptons Hamptons College and living on her own since.

She's studying like any normal person. But it never said her age nor her birthplace. It was peculiar enough to send his curiousity overdrive. Robin decided to attend the college for a semester or less to investigate.

Robin grabbed his formal clothes and tried to look proffesional. He also made documents about his past and information needed for enrolling. He finally enrolled himself in that school and was suppose to attend the next week

****

Robin was standing in front of the gate looking at the tall buildingas and the randoms looks the students gave him. He was wearing a white button up shirt and a vest with the necktie. He looked pretty nerdy but he wasn't hre to make impressions anyways.

"Its now or never." Robin took a first step and went in. Random looks were thrown his way and so were giggles. He can feel his face getting flushed but when he saw an orange hair up ahead his head perked up and he bagan walking faster.

"Star—" he stopped short when a group of girls blocked his way.

"Hi." A girl just bout his age and blond waved at him. He recognized her immediately.

"I'm Kitty. Nice to meet you." She probably didn't notice him but he knew her from anywhere.

"Uh...hi? I'm Ro—Red." He remembered his old name that he used before.

"You have a cute name. Wanna hang out together?"

Is she flirting? Tell me she isn't flirting with me. Robin thought

"No thanks—I have business to attend to." Robin said while taking a glance at Starfire's orange hair.

"You'll want me soon." Kitty smiled evily.

Highly doubt it Kitty. Robin thought ang gave her a final wave. He took off again to Starfire's direction and saw her gone.

"So close." He said and gathered his things for first class. He can't afford to go to the deans office for skipping first class in his first day.