Paper Heart

Youngjae was seated in an empty classroom, avoiding his friend and most lay his crush, Im Jaebum.

Im Jaebum is a human perfection from every angle and people are so breathless when they see him. Plus his charms makes him more irresistible. Choi Youngjae was weak when it came to Jaebum.

Youngjae couldn't face Jaebum no matter how many times they encounter. Even if they were to speak with each other, he always avoid staring in his dark eyes because the spark in the elder's eyes were filled with something that Youngjae can't describe which makes him nervous.

The eye-avoiding bothered him so much to the point where he refuses to say any word for his crush. All he did was become more shy. At first Jaebum would think it's annoying but later it was annoyingly cute.

Concurrently, as Youngjae was busying fighting himself internally, Jackson had found his dear little friend with his boyfriend Mark. The two older boys giggled at how Youngjae was hopeless.

With a simple text of the classroom number and fake immediate emergency, the response was: I'm coming. Staring through the glass window of the door, both watched their younger friend write something down until they decided to leave him alone.

Youngjae was oblivious to the duo that were examining him. He had pulled out a paper and pencil; began writing Jaebum's names on one side. That side had his nicknames and full name. Flipping to the backside, this was where Youngjae wrote his deepest feelings for Jaebum.

The backside was written with 'I love you' s and list of things the elder does that makes Youngjae so weak and madly in love with him. When he finished, he ended up drawing hearts.

He would smile faintly at his confession paper, but a feeling of foolishness washed over him when he recalled Jaebum distancing himself ever since Youngjae eluded him. The younger bit his lips to contain himself from making a sound.

"How idiotic am I? I ruined everything."Youngjae whispered, his voice nearly cracking. He felt the lump in his throat and the tear that wanted to spill.

Crumpling the piece of paper, Youngjae threw it and slammed his arm and head down, not aware of the door opening. The door shut softly but Youngjae wasn't in the reality to know the stranger that walked in was Im Jaebum.

Jaebum stared at the crumpled paper and the pencil that were stuck between Youngjae's index and middle finger. He quietly crouched down and picked up, slowly, unwrapping the balled paper.

He was inquisitive since he saw his name written on it and the moment he walked in, it rolled towards him. The elder male would finish revealing the whole paper and keep an eye on the young brunette who made no peep.

He smiled when he saw his nicknames and names imprinted on one side. They were rather sweet since it consisted of: love, baby, babe, hubby, bummie, Jaebae and etc. Turning to the other side, he began reading the note.

Im Jaebum,
What am I suppose to say. I'm so in love with you yet I don't want to say it. You make me nervous to the point I have to avoid you. But it was torturous to ignore your beautiful self. You literally evolve around my life.

'That explains why. I thought you hated me or something, you cute brat.'Jaebum thought before proceeding with the letter.

I love you. I want to hold your hands, hug you randomly, yell at your fans that you're mine. Even kiss you. Yes, I want to kiss you because I can tell you're an amazing kisser due to you doing the stupid cherry-knot test. Back to the point, I'm so in love that my heart hurts so much that I can't find my breath when you're around or find the right words. I'm so afraid to lose myself around you. Even writing this got me smiling like a fool and giggling, and have a realization you'll never love home back. You're such a lovable idiot. There's so much I can write but only simple words can explain it, even actions. I love you Im Jaebum.