pt.1

when the truth comes out.
part 1.

This story is about daehyun and youngjae two students who live together in a dorm.
They are both really good friends, the best friends, but both have some feelings for each other they've never felt before or knew that they even have those feelings.

The most difficult exams of this year are over and the vacations start soon but daehyun nor youngjae will go anywhere due to money issues.
They will both stay in their dorm for almost one month until college starts again.

"yaah! dae! We should cook something for dinner I am really hungry! or else I have to eat you keke"
"stop yelling i'm right behind you and lets cook some ramen!" he said and put on some water for it to cook.
While he was waiting for it to cook youngjae started to prepare the vegetables and fish. *fish falls down on the ground* "damn youngjae you could take more care of the food!" daehyun said jokingly.

It was this moment when both kneeled down to get the fish and accidentally touched each others hand when they both felt something deep inside their hearts.

*daehyuns point of view*
I am looking him straight in the eyes and I just realized that he has so beautiful eyes. And his hand...it's so warm and soft, but what is that kind of a feeling in my chest?

*youngjaes point of view*
Oh my gosh, I think I just got butterflies in my stomach. But why? I am not gay, well I didn't know before but it doesn't change in a minute I guess? But wait! He doesn't even feel the same way so I should just stop thinking like that about daehyun!

*no one's point of view*
"ehhm I'm sorry I thought... ehh I mean I wanted to pick it up for you.." daehyun muttered.
"nahh it's okay.. I guess? Well.. I dropped it so... nevermind"

They both quickly cooked their food and ate it as quickly as possible to finally get into their own rooms.

"now I know why I felt a pain in my chest. I think I fell in love with youngjae, my best friend..."

"I can't deny it I fell in love with daehyun... but should I tell him? I know that he's not gay so what should I do?"