Marichat Bitches

Okay OTFUCKINGP Yo now enjoy my fellow sinners (; ~your fuckboy Adrien 

    Marinette awoke to the familiar buzz of her alarm. She groaned angrily, 'it's a Saturday, why the hell is this going off?'  She yawned and met familiar eyes,

    "good morning Marinette!" Her kawami Tikki exclaimed rubbing against her cheek.

"Morning Tikki, alarm went off you can go back to sleep if you want." The Bluenette stretched, standing up ready for the day.

"Marinette, you need sleep after fighting that akuma last night. Strange one appeared in the night, unusual." The ladybug kwami flew and grabbed the hand-sewed bag for the girl.

"I'm alright, thanks but I'm gonna chill here today and work on designs." She said kissing the kwami's forehead. "Besides I'm sore from last night." Mari walked to her desk and sat down, taking out her sketch book.

Adrien growled feeling the small paw poke his face.

"Adrien, I want cheese." Plagg the noir kwami said in his normal annoying tone.

"Plagg, can't you wait just please five more minutes." The blonde sighed knowing the answer. He covered Plaggs 's mouth and sat up. "Give me a minute I'll get it." He rubbed his eyes and got up. He made his way to the stairs and skipped a couple sets. Groaning he grabbed the small container of the stinky cheese scrunching his nose. 'How the hell does he like this?' Adrien thought to himself walking back into his room.

"About time!" Plagg flew quickly over taking the piece of Camembert and ate it whole.

"Jesus Plagg, slow down there!" Adrien exclaimed with a chuckle. Plagg rolled his eyes as Adrien yawned. He thought of going to visit Marinette his purrincess. "Plagg claws out!"

Marinette was working on a Chat Noir themed design when she heard the familiar 'tap tap tap' on the window. She smiled slightly and motioned the cat to come in. She heard his soft footsteps and felt his arms wrap around her, resting his head on her shoulder. "Hello princess, long time no see?" Chat said smoothly kissing her cheek. Mari blushed and smiled.

"Indeed my Chaton, like the design?" The Bluenette asked showing the heroine the theme. Chat's face heated up and he gave a smirk.

"Purrfect m'lady." He cooed, grabbing her hand.

"Thought you only called Ladybug that?" She said smirking poking the cat's nose. Chat blushed and gulped. Marinette giggled and got up grabbing the fabrics and materials for the design. Chat Noir laid himself on Mari's bed and sprawled out watching the young girl.

Marinette stuck out her tongue while focusing on her stitching. She heard a sigh from the heroine laying on her bed. She wasn't okay with it but she decided to just leave him. She turned around to grab the green fabric and noticed the now sleeping cat, she smiled a blush crossing her cheeks. She pet his hair lightly receiving a purr, making her chuckle and the cat smile. She continued to her work, not hearing Chat's ring beep. She hummed lightly swaying as she sewed her masterpiece, hearing a groan from her Chaton. She turned and saw him curled up (hasn't wore off yet) she grabbed her blanket and covered him then walked downstairs to grab some croissants.
Marinette came back up and placed the croissants on her desk, aside from her work. She gulped hearing the transformation wear off. 'Shit, now what do I do.'