Chapter 11

Chapter 11;

"What movie should we see?" Maggie asked, she was laying on my couch. Danny is sitting on the floor in front of her, Marissa next to him. Jake was sitting on the couch with Maggie, her head was on his lap. Ian sat next to me on the other couch, I was leaning on him. "Wait, movie theaters right?" Jake asked in his husky voice, Maggie nodded.

"OH! Lets go see Kick Ass Two." Danny said excitedly. I bounced up and down, "Ok!' I said clapping my hands. I really wanted to see that movie, "Let me go get ready." I said jumping up. Jake and Maggie got conferrable on my couch. "We'll be here." Jake said, Danny looked down at his hands. Marissa did the same, I remembered. They couldn't go home, they couldn't get ready. "Wait here you two." I said to Marissa and Danny. I looked at Ian, he cocked his head to the side. I summoned him up stairs.

"Are you INSANE!?" Ian asked me. His jaw dropped when I told him my plan, "Maybe just a little, but they need fresh cloths. Their cloths, Ian. We can't let them wear our cloths all the time." I said, I moved my head to the side a little and pouted my lip. "Please?" "Ugh fine, but if we get shot, I'm blaming you." he said poking my tummy. I giggled, "Alright fine."

After we were dressed and washed up, we went down stairs. Ian gave Danny one of his shirts and I gave Marissa a pair of shorts, we all went to my brothers car. Maggie went with Jake in his car, Marissa and Danny went with me and Ian. "To their house?" Jake asked me, throwing his head towards the siblings getting into Ian's car. I nodded, I then told him our plan. "You're crazy. I like you." Jake said patting my shoulder. I smiled, "That's nice. Now lets go." I said, turning around and running to the car.

It was silent, no one dared to move. I think we were all holding our breath as we waited for the car in the driveway to pull out, the black figure looked to both sides. We waited in the car patiently, he pulled out and drove the other direction. Once he was around the corner I jumped out of the car, "Come on!" I said and ran towards the house. Marissa was behind me, Danny stayed in the car. I let Marissa up the steps first. She reached around the top of the dark blue door, on the white frame. "Found it." she said pulled out a key.

We unlocked the door quickly and walked inside. Danny's house smelt like oranges, oh there's a candle lit. There wasn't much time to look around, "Wait, I want to get something from the living room." she said and disappeared in a room on the right side of the hall, I heard her gasp. "What?" I asked and walked. "MOM!" She screamed.

A women was tided to a chair, her legs tided to the legs of the chair and her wrists tided to the arms. She had Marissa's jet black hair, her head hung. Her pale chin resting on her chest, her shoulders rose and fell. She was breathing. At Marissa's cry, the women lifted her head. "Marissa....?" she croaked and opened her eyes. Her eyes were blue, but a very light blue. Like pastel, she was also really pretty. I could see the tear stains on her cheeks, more built up on her bottom lid. "Oh Marissa.." she whispered.

Marissa franticly started untying her mother, the rope had left red marks on the poor women's wrists, shows she was struggling. "Danny.. Danny, is he alright?" the women asked rubbing her wrists. Marissa nodded, "Yeah, Kats mom fixed him up." she said with a smile. A single tear ran down her cheek, the women looked up at me. Her eyes twinkled, "Kat.." Something in her eyes swam, maybe it was memory. This women did look familiar. Everyone seemed to look familiar after Cam left.. I pushed that thought of my mind, "Marissa go get some cloths. We need to get out of here, we don't have all day. Plus the movie starts in like 20 minutes." I said looking at a clock on the wall across the room. Marissa nodded, leaving me with her mother as she disappeared into the hall.

I stood in front of her, now was the time to remember where I had seen her. I knelt down and untied her legs. "You were Cams friend, weren't you..?" the women asked me. I stopped, I let out a long sigh. "Um, yeah..." "Katelyn Ross?" as she said my name I looked up, "Yeah..." I said untying the last of the not. "I was Cams therapist." she said. This house suddenly brought back a thousand memories, how could I forget so easily? "Maddy?" I asked standing up. The women nodded and smiled, Marissa came rushing back in. She had a Peirce The Veil shirt on, with white shorts and black converse. She had my cloths in one arm along with a pair of shorts and a t shirt for Danny. In her other hand she was holding white converse. Maddy stood up, "Come on." Marissa said.

"MOM!" "Oh Danny!" Danny flung himself at his mother. His mother began to sob into his shoulder, I was guessing with this reaction she had to watch... I pushed yet another thought out of my head, "Come on lets get you to my house." As we got in the car, another came driving down the street. "Oh shit!" He was back, he got into the drive way and jumped out of the car. "OH HELL NO." he screamed. It was so loud. "GET IN THE CAR." I yelled and pushed Marissa, Danny, and their mom into the back. I hopped into the front, the man came stomping over.

"DRIVE IAN DRIVE." I screamed. Ian slammed on the gas and sped past the man, Maggie and Jake sped after us. We turned the corner and the man disappeared along with the house.

My heart beat hard against my chest, it hurt my lungs and made it hard to breath. I tried to relax, but I was stiff against my chair. All I could see the was the fire burn in his eyes as he saw us, it reminded me of Cams dad... It felt like I was now obsessed with Cam. Every person I met, every thing I did. It all made me think of him. I couldn't just move on, I refused to until I knew the reason he was murdered.

We reached my house. Marissa helped get her mom to the house, Danny was in front of her with me. We walked in, my mother took one look at Maddy and I could see the memory swirl in her eyes. "Oh Maddy. Come sweet heart." she said and gave her a hug. "You kids go to the movie. She'll stay here." My mother said. Danny rushed to the bathroom to change, we all sat on the couch. I went to my room to brush my hair again.

Once we were all dressed and stuff, we drove to the movies. Taking my moms van, Ian drived. I sat in the back with Marissa. The back back, and in front of us was Danny and Maggie. We all talked and listened to music.

Parking in front of the theater, the crew got out of the car. When I walked in, one person caught my eyes. I gasped, sitting on the bench. With some dude, was a boy I had seen before. His hair was black and blonde, the one thing was. I knew him. And he looked like.... Cam. "Kyle...." I said softly as I stared at the boy sitting on the bench. He looked up, oh my god his eyes... A lighter green then Cams, my hands began to sweat and I was close to shaking. He locked my gaze, his own jaw dropped.

Why now..? Why here....

So da cutie is Kyle. Imma try and get him into the story more. I just thought it would be cool for some like plot twist. no that's gay nvm. but here ya go. c: