In Those Two Days

"Hey Puddles!" Bone yells from the top of his lugs from the otherside of  the road. "Bone!" Puddles puts her hand in the air indicating that she noticed. They were heading to E3 and wanted to see the new games, but Puddles was there to see Markiplier. She was determined to hug him so she can finnish her ranting to Bone that she will finally had phiscal contact with Mark. Puddles heads twords the other side of the street to get to Bone, without paying attention Puddle almost gets hit by a car, but Bone pushed her out of the way, but then someone pulled Bone out of the way from the car. Bone was holding tightly the person that was his savior. "Are you ok?" The stranger says as he slowly takes his hands off Bone. It was Markiplier the one and only, in the flesh. "Um ye-yeah, thanks Markiplier" he slowly lets go of Mark. "Please, call me Mark" he moves his hair to the side and it felt like sparkles flew from behind him. "Well stay safe, hope I see you two at E3!" Mark start heading tword the entrance of E3 and Bone helps Puddles up from the ground.

Puddels hits Bone on the sholder "Owe! What was that for!" Bone rubs his arm "Damn it Bone! Why didn't you just let Markiplier save me! It was my dre-" she looks down at Bone and sees a bulge from is shorts "Bone did you get a erection from holding Mark?" She yells and the crowd of people going to E3 looks at them. "I would!" Someone in the crowd yells and the crowd laughed.

  Puddle stares angrily at Bone and his boner (distant drum) "It was a fear boner nothing form Mark....maybe." Puddle hits Bone once more and Puddle silently yells "That was supposed to me almost getting hit and be saved by Mark and getting wet!" "But it's not raining." Bone exclaimed then slowly relized what she ment. "Bone your my friend and do this one solid for me and-" Puddle gets interrupted by Bone "Get Markiplier to notice you!" "Well yes maybe but mostly please get rid of your member down there some people are starting to notice." Bone looks down and reached down his pants and lifts it up and they both head to E3.

  They both had a great time at E3, they saw games, movies trailers, and technology of 2017 but most importantly the youtubers. They saw Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, Game Grumps Arin Hansin and Danny Avidan which Bone was following him around and couldn't keep it in his pants, and Puddles "bae" Markiplier. She was nervous to walk up to him but something touched her sholder and shoving her twords him. It was Bone wrapping his arm around her "Let go talk to your senpai shall we!" He says slowly closing in to Marks direction. "Wa-wa-wait! Bone! I cant! I'm not ready!" She trys to back away but fails and they are in front of him.

  "Hey I know you two!" Mark says as he points at Bone and Puddle. "Yeah I'm the guy who you saved trying to save her!" Bone says with a smile. Puddle trys to avoid eye contact with him "H-hi Mark" Puddle shyly says. "So you two are together?" They both blush and Bone gets his arm off Puddle, Bone proceeded to explain they were not and why they came here. "Aawwe thats so sweet! Here bring it in you two!" Mark opens his arms and gave Puddle and Bone a big hug. Puddle blushed wraps her arm around Mark. She felt the love of Marks arms holding her.

  Mark processed to let go "Hey you two busy tomorrow?" Bone looks at Puddle "Well we wer-" Puddle cover Bones mouth "No! No plans! Why you ask!?" She yells and fix herself up from rushing twords Bone to shut him up. "Well I was planning to do a skit with two fans at my hotel room and play some board games if you two are interested?" Puddle blushes and says "Yeah that sounds like fun!" Mark proceeded to write down were to meet on his shirt he was selling and gave it to Puddle. "See you there! I got to go to the little guys room." He began to rush through the crowd twords the restrooms.

  Puddle looks at the shirt and lets go of Bones mouth to put on the shirt over hers. "What was that for?! We did had plans tomorrow! We were going to go to the Microsoft conference!" He said resting his hand on Puddles head. "This was a once in a life time opportunity Bone! Who else could do this with Markiplier besides us!?" As they said trying to head twords a free table near the food court. "Alright fine! I'll give you that one!" Bone said as he sits down leting his hand off her head. "Oh and by the way." Puddle leans twords Bone "I felt your friend touched me during that hug don't think I noticed." Bone blushes and whispers "Hey I was the heat of the moment. By the way. Why was your hand wet?" "Lets just say my other hand was making puddles." Puddle says blushing and gives a little smerk. Bone proceeded to say "Kinky." Puddle reach across the table to hit Bones sholder, "Shut up!"