Civil War: Binary (Marvel Flash Fiction)

(This is a Flash fiction for a contest on another site based off the Civil War Marvel Serise, spider-man comics with my own characters Binary and Mysitc, guest starting Mary Jane Parker and Aunt May XD Hope you enjoy!)

**********************Civil War*********************

The Outcome

 Mary Jane watched the news as they replayed the clip of her husband Peter revealing to the world that he was Spider-man and each time she would watch it, her stomach would flip and then drop every time, her mind telling her that this wasn't real.

MJ didn't like this situation at all, but who would? She couldn't be selfish and just tell her husband after the fact that she wished he never agreed with Tony in letting the world know who he was, which in fact told the world who she and Aunt May were as well... How could she tell Peter? She couldn't, Tony was his idol and everything he said was gold, so how could she go up against that? She was only Peter's wife... But in spite of her fear that Peter would choose Tony over her, she had to be a good wife to Peter, no matter his decision and stand by him, even if he was totally wrong about it.

MJ shook her head slightly as she stood up to walk over to the Television set to shut it when she stopped and chuckled a bit to herself forgetting that there were no buttons on the TV, all she had to do was speak and it would turn off. She turned looking to Aunt May who sigh softly causing MJ's small smile to fade as she watched May look around the beautiful penthouse room that was given to them in the Avenger's tower,

"I know what you are thinking Aunt May, but maybe Peter is right, maybe everything will be alright..." MJ said with a false hope that shook her words, she knew as soon as she said them that May would see right through them, and she did. May lowered her head a bit with a sad gaze as she solely stood up.

"I think you know as well as I do Mary Jane, none of this is right, I never thought I would have to see something like this happen again, but... I guess history will always repeat itself." She said before she moved passed her walking out of the room, leaving MJ mournfully with her thoughts.

"What am I doing Peter?" MJ said aloud as she moved and sat back down, her head in her hands, "I have to tell him, but how can I?" her voice faded,

"...This is not going to end well," a man's voice said nearby causing MJ's head to snap up as she looked around, but she found no one else in the room.

Her body tensed as she stood up slowly once again before her eyes drifted towards the TV that was now black with green numbers whipping by at a fast rate, "Don't be alarmed... This was the best way for me to contact you since you do not have your cell phone on you," the voice said from the television which only made MJ tenser as she stepped closer to the television.

"Are you... seriously speaking to me through the TV?" she asked staring at it in shock,

"Your husband is a mutated superhero, is a voice from your TV so hard to believe?" He asked with a slight annoyed tone as he sat back in his chair at his station. He watched his computer monitor as his hand was firmly pressed to the computer, downloading and uploading software of his own making to transmit his voice to MJ, bypassing the security there where he was and there at the Avenger's building with little to no problem at all. Getting past his creators fire walls undetected was easier that it should have been really, he was far more advanced than he let on, in fact he had the means to get himself out of the place at any time, but doing it with his 'family' without them being tracked down and caught in less than a week was very low probability at the time and he couldn't chance it, not until the time was in their favor.

As he had predicted he could tell that panic was starting to set in with Mrs. Mary Jane Parker and he knew his time was limited to reassure her that he was not the enemy,"Mrs. Parker, I need you calm down if you wish to save your husband and the world," he stated as she had paused for a long moment, he knew she just needed a few minutes so he stayed quiet.

"Who are you and what the heck do you mean I need to save my husband... and the world?"

"Who I am is not really that important, you can just call me Binary, and what I mean is that you and I both know that Mr. Parker made a bad decision in revealing his secret in front of the whole world, but now that it is done he needs to get on the right track before things get worse," He said before pausing a moment as he thought through the probabilities of his next set of words and the chain reactions that would happen with each possibility and it didn't look good. He sighed a bit shaking his head before he opened his eyes as he was no longer at his station but in a large dark rec-room, the only light being a warm glow that came from Mystic's hands before she pulled her hands away from his with a frown. She lifted her hand and created a light from her hand, though he knew very well the light wasn't really there, it was just an illusion to make it look like they weren't really in a dark room. He rubbed his face shaking his head as the scenario ended and he looked over at her,

"Why did you stop?" she asked with a raised brow, but he just shook his head again and stood up,

"Thanks for your help Mystic, but it won't work, the scenario won't end well no matter what course of action I take, I could easily get the word out to her but the probability of her actually listening to me, doing as I say without taking matters into her own hands and making things worse is not looking good." He said with a frown as he crossed his arms.

"Well we just have to keep trying different scenarios, Binary we can't let the Skrulls win this, we can't let the Masters win this," she said angrily as she stood up, her hand shaking but Binary didn't waver, he just looked to her calmly before unfolding his arms and placing a hand on her shoulder,

"Mystic listen, I understand that you came to this new realization that you need to try and do good, that you want to make up for all the bad things you've done in the past. I know you want to try and get your brother back in your life once we break out of here, so he can see you want to stay good this time, but gambling with the lives of everyone isn't the way to do that."

"But I thought you said you can make a better outcome if you find the right scenario," Binary sighed shaking his head as he relaxed a bit watching her. Mystic hadn't been part of the NB's as long as him, and he was one of the very few she trusted within their walls which was saying a lot. He knew almost everything about all her deep dark secrets, her desires, her inner darkness... Which gave him a position that she actually listened to him and he knew how to deal with her. She was a broken mess that was trying to clean up her act and he didn't want to do anything to unravel that, but he couldn't risk a worse outcome for things just for her.

"I said I may be able to make a better outcome for the war but I cannot predict the future, only the most likely outcome of events by calculating the situations of things with the right information, the things that are happening now, with patterns of things that have happened in the past, I can't get all the variables on my own-"

"-But that's why I am helping you! I gave you visual, sound, even the likelihood of the situation from what you gave me and what I took from the monitoring systems, plus the information from the profiles..." She said looking to him with a frown before looking down at the floor, feeling like he just wasn't trying hard enough. Her body tensed as her eyes flickered a deep purple before he pulled her to him and kissed the top of her head, causing her shoulders to slump slightly as she looked up into his eyes. He reminded her so much of her brother Troy, he knew just how to deal with her, and she knew that he cared, but she was just frustrated.

"Mystic, I am thankful with your help and it does make things more clear, but the reason I stopped is because I could see the scenario more clear and no matter what I do, it will only make the chances for more death greater... The best thing for either of us to do is to let history play out, they have a better chance on their own, at least until the right time comes around, the world will need as many heroes to fight off what's coming as possible, the time for us to act isn't now, no matter how much we want it to, we must be patient alright? You will get your chance, I promise..." he said watching her as her eyes returned to their normal dark brown color and he gave her a soft smile pulling her into a hug. "Our time is coming Mystic, we just have to wait for our time..."

Word Count =1654

 Read the full version here: http://www.wattpad.com/27492885-civil-war-binary-flash-fiction-full-version