One Shot

(Maria's hair ^)

My body shuttered in pleasure as I dragged the knife slowly down the limp mans arm. A thick, red liquid began to seep from the smooth cut, coating his pale skin in scarlet blood. I let the wide smile stretch across my face as a laugh that could only be described as psychotic fell from my lips.

   After I finished my work of art on the thin mans limbs I dragged his red body across the dirt covered floor of the alley to the large dumpster that was pressed against the dirty brick wall. I gathered up all my strength and threw his body inside before using some dirty cloth I found on the ground to rid myself from the blood the stained my porcelain skin. I quickly shoved my large pocket knife into my boot before heading towards the street. A sigh escaped my lips as I stepped out onto the crowded sidewalk, merging into the crowd of people rushing to get back to work after their lunch break. No one gave me a second look as a walked at a leisurely pace towards the popular café that all the young people went to nowadays.

   Once I reached my destination my azure eyes scanned over the people until they landed on a man. The man was in his early twenties and seemed to have a thing with the ladies as several were gathered around him, eyeing him with desire and lust. I smiled at the thought of designing a starry night sky on his tattooed covered armed with his own blood. I walked past the table he was seated at and went up the teen that was behind the counter and ordered a tea, paying with the cash I got off the guy back in the alley. While I waited for my drink I went back to observing the man in the café, he had chestnut curls that went just below his shoulders and enrapturing green eyes that not even I could decipher. His bright Cheshire Cat smile lit up the room, causing everyone around him smile. He was wearing a loose black button up shirt with one a few of his buttons buttoned and black, ripped skinny jeans that cling to him tighter than skin. When I heard a grunt behind me I turned in my heel and saw a boy, around 16 years of age, holding out my raspberry iced tea. I muttered out a quick 'thank you' out of courtesy and walked away. I then headed to a table directly in his view and sat down, sneaking quick glances at him.

   The man eventually looked up and met my shy gaze, shooting a cocky grin at me before looking back at the blond bimbo that was latched onto his arm. And much to my displeasure, he stood up and walked out of the café with her still hanging onto him like a koala. A devious thought soon entered my mind and a smirk found its way onto my face as i also walked out of the quaint shop and onto the busy streets. I kept a keen gaze on the curly haired man and speed walked behind him, keeping my distance so as not to raise suspicion.

   When I saw the couple turn into a deserted alleyway between tow buildings I frowned in confusion, but followed nonetheless. I crept along the walls and watched as the man turned and kissed the blond, pushing her body roughly against the wall. My frown turned into a full on scowl when I saw the slut run her hand along the mans navy blue shirt and chest.  She trailed her manicured fingernails along his tattooed body and released a throaty moan as he pushed himself even even closer to her and began kissing down to her collar bone. But before he could go any lower I stepped forward and forced myself to take on a meek demeanor, pushing my legs closer together placing my hands on top of one another. I shifted uncomfortably and cleared my throat. The man drew away from the blond who was glaring murderously at me and he smiled kindly. "And who might you be?" He asked, his smile not wavering. He didn't look the slightest bit irritated at the fact that I just interrupted his make-out session. I responded, "My, um, my name is Maria. I saw you in the café and was wondering if you could tell me where 7th avenue is. I know I could've asked the people at the café but, uh, I didn't want to ask teenagers who didn't know the streets well. And I saw you were an adult and-um. I'm sorry." I rushed that out in one breath before quickly turning and started to make my way back to the streets. The whole lost bit always got them. Men always fell for the poor, helpless girl. I heard a muffled scream and a loud "oomph" from behind me and quick shuffling of heeled boots heading towards me. The guy placed a large hand on my shoulder causing me to stop, gasp in fake shock and and turn quickly turn towards the man. He smiled brightly and said, "I can show you where 7th is. In fact, I live near there. Maybe you could stop by and have a drink with me?" I internally cheered in victory. On the outside I had a puzzled look on my face but I nonetheless nodded. He grinned widened as moved his hand my should down to the base of my back.

Half Pint (Psycho Harry)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara