1

"Stop I can't breathe help" I screamed as my sister griped on to my arms and crossing them over my chest so I couldn't breathe. While my mom was standing there watching me gasp for air. My other sister pulling my other sister off of me. As I look down looking at the marks on my hand. She cut me and I was bleeding.It's sad know that your family doesn't love you. It's sad knowing your going to die with know one loving you. As I lock myself in the bath room wondering if I should kill my self. "Is my life really that portrait" I say to myself while I cry on the bathroom floor. I grad the bleach and look at my self in the memoir. I put it against my lips.  I gulp down some bleach. 5 minutes later I was choking on my blood. I didn't regret drinking bleach, but it's like whatever I do to myself to die it doesn't work. (The next morning) I wake up on the bathroom floor. "Fuck" I say "I have school" I don't really get bullied at school it's that I just don't give two fucks. I'm one of the quite kids that the teacher doesn't really questions. If your quite it doesn't matter, But I don't talk to anyone. LATER THAT DAY, I'm sitting in class still not giving a fuck and the voice start to crack in" your a worthless piece of shit"," go cut go cut go cut","your so ugly". I ask the teach if I could go to the bathroom, he rolls his eyes and says "no". I get up and snack my desk" I need to fucking go" I scream. I walk out of the room and go to the bathroom and I let the voices take over. 1 hours later the lave I was in there for at least 2 class periods. I got to all of my other class and ask for all my, I may not like school but I get straight A's.