Please Don't Go

"Baby, baby, shhh," He whispers to her, nipping at her neck, rocking them both

"A whole year, I can't do this. Please Harry," She pleaded, clutching her dainty hands on his thick suit.

"I'm coming back to you, baby-" She sobs louder. She hates the idea of thinking about it but when it gets to this point, she can't help but think what if you don't? "Hey," He pulled away to wipe her tears. "Stop that, you're making it so much harder to leave you crying like this."

"I can't help it, I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize, love. I know, I'm trying so hard not to cry." She noticed the tears in his eyes and she refrained from letting out a desperate cry once more. "When I get back, we'll catch up on our Netflix shows and new movies. We'll binge watch everything, that sound good to you?"

She nods furiously, leaning in for a kiss on the lips. She savors the taste and the feel of her lovers lips because she knows she won't be able to feel them for a long while. She makes this moment count. Even before heading to the airport, they spent majority of their morning in bed with their lips fitted together and limbs tangled in the sheets.

"Baby," He slowly pulled away to look down at her. "I have to catch my flight in two minutes." She grips a hold of his jacket and cups his cheek with one hand.

"Do what you do best, soldier," She whispers and a single tear slips from his eye but she catches it with her thumb. "Make your family and I proud."

"Fuck," He curses, capturing her lips in a more heated kiss. "God, I love you so much."

"I love you too," She responds before hesitantly letting him go. The amount of pride she has for this man isn't enough for her small body to confine. One last kiss and he is off. She watches her army man walk over to a few other men waiting. They all turn and wave to their family's before heading toward the security gates.

Harry catches one last glimpse of her, blowing a kiss and rounding the corner, disappearing.