I'm Straight, So Why Do I Want To Kiss You So Badly? (BoyxBoy)-ON HOLD!!!

I stepped into my best friend's backyard following the sounds of laughter. I smiled when i saw Christina running away from a guy who was trying to catch her and the football she held clutched to her chest.

She made a quick turn trying to throw him off but he easily plucked her up, lifting her off her feet, making her squeal with laughter.

"Liam put me down!" she cried, her face turning red from laughing so hard.

I stepped forward, catching her eyes. "Zander!" she called waving at me like a maniac. Liam turned to look at me, his dark eyes meeting mine. He was very good looking, with dark brown almost red hair that was styled messily on top of his head.

From what i could see by the way his white shirt fit his chest i knew that he was well built and toned just right for his body type, muscular but also lean. he stood at about 6'3" only 2 inches taller than me.

I had to admit there was something about him that made me slightly uneasy. I just had to find out whether it was a good type of uneasy.

"Hey Chris!" I smiled, turning my attention back to the red head in the guys arms. She easily slipped out of his hold and bolted over to me, jumping onto me, her legs wrapping around my waist and her arms circling around my neck in a tight embrace.

I laughed hugging her tight. "How you doin squirt?" i murmured, kissing the side of her head affectionately.

"Better now that the two most important guys in my life are here" she laughed, dropping her legs and moving to stand by my side.

"Who's this midget? You’re boyfriend?" Liam chuckled, sauntering over to us, the football in his hands.

I turned to look at him and shook my head. "Nah, I’m just a friend" I smiled.

"My BEST friend" Chris added jabbing me in the side. Liam and i both chuckled. "I'm Zander, and you?" I asked, reaching out for a handshake.

"Liam, Chris's older brother." he nodded, taking my hand and giving me a firm shake. I felt sharp tingles shoot up my arm from where we touched. I ignored it and smiled.

"Older or younger?" I frowned, letting his hand go. He chuckled, tossing the pigskin from side to side. "Older by a year."

"Cool. Are you going to be attending Bishop?" i asked. Liam and Chris both started laughing. "What?" I frowned looking at the two of them.