Prologue

Being below the middle class isn't something bad. It's a fact that isn't about to change soon, so he deals with it.

Working in a small company with a reasonable pay that covers his daily needs is perfectly fine. Living in a small flat alone is also fine. He had a couple relationships before but they never lasted. It's not that he can't handle a partner, he can. But it's either because he doesn't 'spoil' his partner enough which was with the needy ones, because he considers himself a romantic person as some have told him so, or that they simply found someone else who can provide them with 'more' and that was the 'greedy' type.

Or those who actually stayed but not for long due to life problems, or other issues that didn't particularly have anything wrong with the relationship itself. But overall, he's still alone, and his life isn't something to brag about, but he's happy. He's got friends and family to support him, and he can depend on himself, so all is good.

ɤɤɤɤɤɤɤ

Money doesn't buy anything. And surely it doesn't buy love. Being in the high-class society isn't as good as everybody thinks.

Yes, you get to fill your needs with lots of pleasurable luxuries. But the emotional hole in your heart would always be present. And to fill that hole, you start searching on the other side, taking all the wrong turns.

Wrong means trouble, and when you get in trouble you start looking for a way out. But if looking for a way out would lead for things to break that you can't mend ... It gets worse.

A/N

Trying on a normal AU Zarry for once, where the events actually happen at the present world. This will be added on my 'Work in process' list along with the others _φ(°-°=)

Hope u like it <3