0.0

** There is a major character death in this so be cautious if you don't like that kind of stuff. Love you - F **

**also there is going to be dates on the top of each chapter representing all days/months that have passed since it was discovered. If a time laps doesn't have a date it means it's the same day. **

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

0 months.

"You have stomach cancer, Michael."

Everything stopped all at once, Michael was sure of it. It was silent and the boy could hear a pin drop if it did. He felt so many emotions at once and all he could do was sit there and let it sink in.

"This is a joke, right?"

The doctor didn't want to speak, afraid even the tiniest sound would set the boy off. The doctor shook his head, regret showing on his face.

Michael was suddenly snapped out of his little world and was slapped hard across the face, reality harsher than expected. He felt a gaping hole in his chest and his stomach flip, vomit about to arise any moment.

"Oh. Okay.....Have a good day." Michael whispered, scooting down off the bed and onto the floor, reaching for the door as he made his way out of the hospital. The boy was still shocked, not completely believing this. Michael had been feeling off and he haden't been eating alot lately. He decided to go to the doctors to get it checked out.

They could find absolutely nothing.

The boy thought it was nothing until he started vomiting up blood and almost choking to death one day. He was urgently driven to the hospital by his Fiancé, Luke, whom the colorful boy loved dearly.

He took tests upon tests to see what was wrong until today, the doctor had said nothing. He was called in, the doctors voice sounding urgent and that scared Michael half to death.

And then that's where he was now, making his way back to his small apartment. He didn't know how he could tell anyone. He was still in the semi-early stages of the stomach cancer but he was still winded from the almost traumatizing experience he just had.

Michael had made it back home, tears falling the entire 25 minute walk back. He knew Luke was at work and he couldn't tell the blonde.

He just couldn't.

He would tell him eventually, just not now.

"Not ever.." Michael thought, gripping his coat tighter.

Michael walked into his apartment and shut the door, the sound of the door echoing across the previously empty apartment.

And Michael screamed.

He screamed bloody murder and he let go. The tears started to fall again and he let anger consume his body. He blindly grabbed things and heard them smashing, feeling better that he wasn't the only thing that was broken now.

This went on for another ten minutes until Michael collapsed on the floor, heavy sobs escaping his lips. He grabbed a nearby blanket and wrapped himself up, pretending they were Luke's arms and he cried and cried and cried until he passed out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Michael?!"

The lad on the carpet was awoken by a yell and he immediately shot up, pulling the blanket away.