***Suho***

Suho - Leader, Lead Vocalist

Suho

Suho (Korean: 수호; Hanja: 守護) is the leader of Exo-K.[2] Born Kim Joon-myeon (Korean: 김준면; Hanja: 金俊勉) on May 22, 1991 (age 22) in Seoul, South Korea, he has a brother four years older than him.

Suho was an active student and earned good grades during grade school - he was the class president at his primary school and the vice chairman at his high school.

He was the first Exo member to become an S.M. Entertainment trainee at sixteen years old, and was discovered through the company's street casting system, the S.M. Casting System, in 2006. In 2007, Suho was cast as an extra in the Super Junior film, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, and in 2008, he made a brief appearance in TVXQ's music video, "HaHaHa Song" with fellow Exo bandmates Kai and Chanyeol.

On February 15, 2012, Suho was introduced as the tenth member of Exo. Pursuing a degree in acting, he currently attends Korea National University of Arts and is ranked in the top 50 of 400 students at the school.

He enjoys listening to funk rock and has expressed his admiration for Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk, and TVXQ's leader, U-Know Yunho.

Full Name: Kim Joon Myun

Position: Lead Vocalist, Leader (of EXO-K)

Birthday: May 22. 1991

Height: 176 cm

Blood Type: AB

Languages: Korean

Power: Water

Fun Facts:

•It is said that he is the 2nd Choi Siwon of Super Junior.

•He is very polite.

•He's wanted to be a singer ever since he was in Elementary school.

•He appeared in "HaHaHa Song" CF with TVXQ/DBSK in 2008 along with Kai and ChanYeol.

•He plays Golf.

•In EXO-K's dorm, he shares a room with SeHun

•He joined SM after he was street casted.

•He was mentioned in the "Thanks to" by Kyuhyun on Super Junior's "Mr. Simple" album.

•His ideal type is a girl with literary interests and has long straight hair.

•He likes to go to the Han River.

•He has a habit of saying "Ah!" to clear his throat.

•His favorite number is 8.

•His favorite is Violet and Gold.

•His favorite movie is "Pirates of the Caribbean".

•His motto is "Know yourself".

End of Suho's Info^^