Don't Burn Out

Hi my name is Ashley, if you didn't know, I began writing this story nearly three years ago, and to be frank it's shit, but good shit it's my baby. As of June 19, 2016 I am beginning to completely revamp the entire story.. if you have followed me for awhile you know I say that quite often, but this time I promise I will try hard to actually get through this story.

>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>*<*>

All Right Reserved

"Don't burn out even if you scream and shout it'll come back to you." (Through the Dark//1D)

Tiffany was only a girl when they burned her land and people to mere memories. It all would have been hers one day. She would have been alpha, but they said women could not be in power. They believed in the saying, "Women should be seen and not heard," and they would punish any man that did not put his women in her place, and being African American woman only made things worse for Tiffany.  They thirsted for the blood of innocent. They were greedy: in time that would be their downfall, but time could not come soon enough for their victims. They stole Tiffany's light and left her bleeding in the dark. They pushed her into the deepest, darkest part of the pool and she forgot how to swim. Zayn found her there in the dark. He wanted to be her safety. He wanted to pulled her out of the pool, but this was task for Tiffany, and Tiffany alone.

I would like to reopen this story by letting it be known this is a safe place and I am not up for any problematic, bullshit bigotry.  I am not a part of the lgbtqia community, but I swear I'd give my all to defend protect the community. Also I am an African American, and so is Tiffany. Tiffany has dark skin, dark brown eyes, and thick kinky hair. She is NOT a white girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Please do refrain from erasing her blackness.

Remember, love sees all and accepts all. Also spread love not hate.

All the love xx

- Ashley