What If?

~*Prologue*~

"When can I see you again? Lucia murmured, gazing up to her boyfriend. "Soon." Jesse promised. "How soon?" She pressed. He sighed. "I don't know. I'm working hard, balancing both work and University. I have no idea when I'll get time off." "But I'm going to The Fashion Major Academy of New York tomorrow morning . Who knows when I'll see you again!" She groaned. "Don't worry, Lu. I'll call you everyday, we'll Skype, we'll text..." He trailed of, seeing the tears in her eyes. "Hey, don't cry. We'll be together again." " What if you meet someone why'll I'm gone? What if... what if she's better than me?" Lu cried. "Lucia May Salvini. That could never happen! I love you, only you, and you know it!" He scolded " I just... I don't want to loose you." She whimpered. "You won't. I swear I'll do everything I can to make sure we can be together." He reassured her. " Promise me you won't forget, Promise me thay you'll call, text, Skype... everything. Please just don't forget about me." She begged, tears flowing down her face. "I promise. I love you , Lu. For now and forever." He wiped her tears away gently. " I love you too, Jesse. Always and forever." Lu smiled a bit as he bent down to kiss her. When their lips parted, He pulled her into a hug. "I will make sure we are together ." He whispered softly. " I will not forget, I swear" She didn't reply. She didn't need to. When they pulled away. they parted ways with a kiss. When she got home, Lucia couldn't stop thinking about Jesse. What if he forgot about her? What if he fell in love with someone else? And what if they never saw eachother again? She fell asleep that night with those troubling thoughts still in her mind.

___________________________________________________________________________________

There is a cast glitch so I'll post who they are here

Amber Heard as Lucia Salvini

? as Jesse Keener

Thank You BreathOfAngel for this amazing story Idea!

Thank You IvoryStars for the amazing cover!