The boy who lost his virginity

Once upon a time there lived a boy named Shane. Shane was an alcoholic. One day Shane got an invitation to a wild party. So first he went to ask his mam could he go to the party. "No No No you are not allowed to go to that party because you're grandad's funeral is tomorrow". "But mam everyone is going to this party". Shane was so furious. Shane had an idea he will run away and go to the party. Shane took some money, condoms and some beer. It was time to go. So he went out the window and went to the bus stop. It was a 2 hour drive but it was worth it. When he got there the party already started. So he ran into the house. The first thing he did was he went to the bar. He ask the bartender for six glasses of wine. Shane was so drunk. Suddenly he woke up but when he looked beside him he saw a gorillia. He thought to himself 'did i sleep with this gorillia '. Slowly i put on my clothes. He quietly opened the door and ran as far as he could. The first thing he did was to go to the bus stop. He went on the bus. He was so scared. His heart was beating rapidly. When he got to his front door step the door opened. His mam was staring at him with anger. "Why did you go to that party when i told you that you are not allowed to go" screamed Shane's mother. Shane replied "because i felt like it". You missed the funeral" Shane's mother said in disappointment. Shane ran upstairs into his room. shane thought about what happened. Suddenly he found a sheet in his pocket. On the sheet it said you have bought a gorillia. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door. shane's mother answered the door. There was a tall man at the door the man said "you're son had sex with a gorillia". The tall man left. Shane's mother screamed at shane"why did you have sex with a gorillia?" and how did you get that kind of money?". Shane replied " first i was drunk and second i took money out of you're purse". "We have to go to the doctor right now". So they rushed to the car. The doctor examined Shane. After two hours the doctor came and said that Shane lost his virginity to a gorillia. Shane was puzzeled. The lesson to this story is never have sex with a gorillia and always obey you're parents. THE END!!!!!!!!!!!