We can make it through

It was autumn. We walked trough Central Park. Fresh air blew yellow and brown leafage. His hand fit in mine and he looked into my eyes. I loved those moments. Everytime when he did that I realised how much I love and care about him. I froze, like I do everytime. „I love you"- he wishpered. He pressed his lips onto mines. I felt butterflies all over my body. Untill he stoped. "C'mon, let's get out of there. It's getting late and cold. " We went to starbucks, memories started and I remember the first time I saw him. It was there. Typicall, like in every teenage movie. He was buying some coffee and I was behind him. And when he turned, he poured everything on me. I was pissed, but then I realized how cute he was, he was saying "Sorry" and repeating that. His eyes were so innocent and he was looking at me like I'm some kind of princess. Oh, and I remember, he was blushing. Yes. His half-blonde hair was wet and snowflakes were on his jacket. He was talking. I didn't realize what he was talking. I was just staring in him. He was beautiful, as he is now. I used to call him Irish snowflake. My snowflake. I love everything about London. I love raining, and cold weather. I love drinking tea while I am looking out of window. I love feelings I have when I'm there. It's like In some romantic movies. I had everything there. "Are you there?" - asked familiar voice. "Oh. I was just.. thinking about something.." - I respond. "Okay, what do you want to drink? " "Hot chocolate." "Sometimes you scare me, you know. You're like.. you're lost in your minds or I don't know what, but you're not there. Where have you been now, princess?" He was smiling. I love that smile. That smile makes me smile, and I'm happy and happy again because I have him, because I fall for him. " I was thinking about how we met. Everytime we're there, I remember that. And I'm so happy right now. " He was staring in me, his blue eyes was locked onto mines and he took my hand. " How would I forgot. I ruined your jacket with that coffee. And it led us here. I couldn't ever imagine I 'll met you, fall for you and love you." He was romantic. So romantic. I loved that. "I'll love you forever, be sure in that." - "You won't leave me?" I asked. "I won't. " he said. "I promise." But it happened. He left.